Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

so is victoria 2 finally good? my fav mapgame was victoria 1 and i always heard 2 was kind of a mess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

please lp the pony mod

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i got the new eu4 expansion and i dont know what country to play someone suggest something

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

OkieMurse posted:

The one that is out on the 30th?

no the one that came before i guess that still counts as the newest one no? i didnt know there was another expansion coming so soon thats cool as gently caress

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

how is the campaing mode n pike and shot? is it just a series of missions in a certain order? does anything carry over from map to map?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

DICKHEAD posted:

It's just missions. They seem to be mostly What Ifs where you play the side that lost historically. The level editor they used to make the in game missions is available + a skirmish mode that generates pretty drat good battles of any size and include armies you don't see in the main game (Polish and Ottoman for example)

drat. game looks and sounds cool but i dont think i could enjoy something with no narrative or progression