Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Does the norse holy order ever come if you reform, I need them now the catholics are beating my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
AoW is out? Nice. And yeah it's broken.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
ask me what i think about gays, trannys, and niggers!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

'ride forth victoriously' metal version owns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29h3IMVPDD4

oh hell yeah im buying that poo poo

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I like to eat good, fresh turds out if the toilet. Needles in my dick? Hel;s yea. I am a Victoria 2 gamer and proud.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The color of the new country in Crimea makes my dick hella hard.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Ok if you warn someone they can't attack a nation bordering you. If you do it's like you come in as an ally. So is Otto warns you, attack Bosnia or something like that to avoid the flak. So if you attack Serb, you are the aggressor vs Otto and Serbia

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Nov 4, 2014

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Guarantee their next target. You'll come in as defenders. Make that target weak so you grab war leader, bring in allies like a French alliance chain

Use your alliance power to your advantage; you can expand somewhat without fearing ottoman surprise attacks, so exploit that for the next 5 years. Genoa is a good target.

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Nov 4, 2014

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I tried to play as Theodora and Byzantium and the other Byzantine minor. I kept getting my poo poo stomped. Crimea is hard. It's not like playing a minor in Europe at all.

Other Byzantine minor? Trebizond? Anyway Theodora is worth finding hella strats for just to paint the world that shade of matte purp.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Just checked Theodora's national ideas and woah... they're bad. +1 dip repuation? wow great. 10% trade power? ffuck yes. +1 tolerance to the true faith? :vince:

C'mon they're just shittier Byz ideas. Gimmie a reward for making this thing work.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
i lust for death

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Disco Infiva posted:

Relocate your capital to Netherlands and it will stop. You can move it back after 1650.

*moves capital right in the center of revolt* actually Austria is extremely good

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Lol qne

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Poland may not into space... But Poland can into my heart

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Biggest Fag move by paradox has got to be "comet sighted" :razz: new responses every expansion pack XD

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
"cities demand old rights" is the worst event. Lose 30 legitimacy or 1 stab.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

they added a new event where if you have a Natural Scientist during the year 1577 then you get The Great Comet and it gives +1 stability

Woah I got this one, didn't know it only happens once a game tho. Pretty neat.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah that left side of the map looks slick

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Best part of the eu4 expansion is that conquering aleppo as byz still renames it to antioch, matching the antioch next door.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
>tfw the interesting world you helped create is gone forever at 1821

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
the almost civ look of the hoi4 map is terrific and the men suit the map.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Jewish ethiopian duke

please do not disclose my true identity.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Just annex it. The revolt is easy to put down, and that sweet slot can be working for you in the meantime.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Disable AI culture flipping again. gently caress french and austrian stink pig

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm gonna play an Italian game. Catholicmyballs or PTOtestant?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm not their vassal, nor am I under a union with them, but they just broke our 50 year alliance because they got free claims on all my provinces (-200 relations)! :bravo:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Want to annex a march? Wait till a war goes sour and offer to cancel vassalage for that march. Free get out of war card and no stab hit.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wiz The friend of the family

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Honestly any CoT you personally own will have you rolling in cash. Constantinople gives Byz more income than the ottomans in 1444 I think.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Who's the cumlord at paradox who won't fix East Prussia's borders? Who is the bitch gently caress responsible.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
What are you doing with that chunk of Lithuania

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Map gMes

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Just got denied my chance to play the league war feature becacuse I was at war for the 2 months the leagues formed (with 2 and 3 members each) :bravo:

Ironman loving blows

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah I like ironman but being locked out of the 30yw content I played Prussia for sucks

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Have some more lovely achievments from the mind of gaming's most insane friend of the family:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?819818-Patch-1.9-New-Achievements

*Looks up at cobwebs in the corner* Some nig...

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

zeal posted:

Hell yeah it is. On a similar note, has anyone tried a game of EU4 as the Knights?

I did once pre AOW. It's very difficult; you can't actually fabricate claims on anyone but Anatolia. You have only the protection of Venice to depend on. Venice is also like your closest target for expansion.

Never actually got a province in that game.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Nationalism is the best CB because the AI will use it for pretty borders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
No don't get it