Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
It's pretty weird hearing the stories that come out of the office like "We need to make sure Victoria 3 uses the same codebase as Victoria 2" "uhhh that's insane" and thinking to yourself "no one has tried competing with these guys yet???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

excited for Victoria 3. I know I’m getting bamboozled because Paradox has sucked hard for a long time but god everything about the design sounds great.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

October 25th. a week before Halloween for some reason.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

It's on GamePass

not on release, they removed it like cowards

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

lol two sicilies has enough starting provinces to form italy after improving relations with a couple folks lmao

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

In Training posted:

LMFAO holy gently caress let's kill them!!!

we will start with you buddy

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

I like it. Hold off for a patch and a smaller sale and you will be pleased as punch

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

mbt posted:

hopefully it can happen to ai major powers too so every game isnt the britain vs germany show

i honestly just get the france vs britain show, so this already sounds better than what ive seen lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

the problem with stellaris imho is that the mechanics are just unengaging and solvable, it was really the narrative content that kept me hooked the first few playthroughs

number go up game is now Victoria 3 so I'm not sure what itch it'll scratch anymore