Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i am going to get auld alliance reversed by the end of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

PleasingFungus posted:

Good luck, Gamer.

thank you... "Tapadh leat"

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oddium posted:

i am going to get auld alliance reversed by the end of the year

journey of 10,000 miles...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

now that i have paris i can just focus on getting castile to eat france/getting france to release nations until they no longer exist and then release them as a vassal right

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when you finally get that nice burgundy border :discourse:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

after action report

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm playing as the papal state and making so much money and taking iberia and austria hungary and it rules. the ottomans have a force limit of like 210 but i'm going to take back anatolia too

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i got the knights and the to + lo still exist in full. i'm gunning for them

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

teutonic order formed prussia...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i loaded the backup save and clutch saved them from protestant rebels. is this cheating or alternate history

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

leinster is fun but like scotland you spend so much time taking great britain and then where do you go from there @_@

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

gotta vassalize the irelands and feed them. no allies only vassals

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oh also did you have claims on tyrone because it sounds like you got super ae from a no cb war and then got a coalition against you

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

when i play as scotland i usually take ulster or tyrone as vassals because they'll fabricate claims on kildare, who also fabricates a lot because they're in the middle of the island. feed those two ireland and then annex them

it's also important to pull leinster into a war through one of their allies because otherwise they usually ally england

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

no friends in ireland

only vassals!! ulster could maybe ally one of the other irish lands, which is your chance to snag them out from england when ulster comes to help in a war with leinster/kildare/whoever. but you can't do that if you're allied to the irish lands

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you'll never be able to peacefully vassalize until you're france/castile/england size and even then it's only one/two province nations

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

if you grab all the irelands (-pale) and take full quantity you should have enough of a force limit to match england. you may be able to get away with just the +20% from offensive ideas + offensive rules

don't rely on france to invade the english mainland but they will get you some warscore if they occupy the french-english holdings

i really like scotland/leinster by the way

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

build as many mineral mines as possible + energy ones too. then you research kinetic + plasma and do whatever. spiritual collectivist is strong i think because then no one complains

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

if you forgot why to play stellaris then i can't help

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

stellaris will not be good next patch. maybe next year

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Coolguye posted:

if my human empire's name bank means anything actual white people were genocided sometime in the 2100s

this explains why we were able to reach space so quickly tbh

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

should i get hoi or ck2

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hmm i don't think i give two beans about medieval stuff. and ww2 is still cool, to me...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This is the guy that posted in Imp Zone about how he took over his WoW guild by epically trolling all the nerds and then used his guildmaster status to pound hot gamer pussy.

ah excuse me, i just got an idea for a new stellaris empire

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

read it... buddy, i post in it :twisted:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it is really bad though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

[gazes wistfully to mars, then over shoulder to white people] aye, there's the rub...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

rights of man yeah, cossacks everyone says yeah but i don't have it or want it, mare nostrum no

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

in my last aztec run portugal settled all of cuba/haiti and i had to wait until 1600 to reform off of france in panama. and then i found out portugal was the emperor of an hre with no electors and kicked out of iberia so their capital was in africa. so that was funny

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

BBJoey posted:

maybe they should add the ability to reform without a european, but you don't get any bonus techs.

:worship:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hmm my favorite starts are either leinster, the papal state, or bengal. or burgundy

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

what are the good ck2 dlcs

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you can raise it with mil points like legitimacy​ right

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

can you still do the endless campaign bug in 1.20 now that they've moved on to 1.21. have they ever hotfixed old versions

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

ages are bad

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

Just make CK3

eu5 too. with a m&t take on estates

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

everything north and east of bengal will be a ming tributary and you'll have to pay the fee to conquer them

there's like two age bonuses in every age worth taking and even if you put 0 effort into things you'll probably get all of them

the diplo macro thing rules though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i did a thing

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

eu4 has been downhill since 1.20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

Are there any good beginner guides for Stellaris? There's a lot happening here and I'm kind of confused as to when I should do something or what I should worry about

https://www.wikihow.com/Refund-a-Game-on-Steam