Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My character is named Demtuao Mourneblade, of the Mourneblade legacy. A cyborg Transnigger from the Eastern Bay. My rear end in a top hat is size 23.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
OK, I made a real character now.
------------------------General Character Information------------------------------
Character Name: Zorac, (with a C, not a K) The Pedophile Apologist Gender: M Race: Subterranean Troll
Player Name: Black Baby Goku Occupation: Online Moderator Age Category: Adult who should know better
Homeland: The South Level: 1 Religion: Catholic
Height: 71 Weight: 113 Siblings: 3 Social Class: Peasant
Marital Status: Unhappily Married Birth Rank: 2nd
Birth Status: Mistake Hair Color: Brunette Hair Type: Thick, curly, hair on tip on penis.
Hair Length: 5 Vision: hosed up
Facial Feature: Ugly as sin
Birthplace: Village Birthday:8/3/5094
Most Attactive Feature: none Most Repulsive Feature: Most of face and body, with a horribly disfigured penis
Appearance:The most goddamn awful thing you could ever imagine
Notes: is called a "friend of the family" in public constantly, no sense of humor.

----------------------------Character Abilities-------------------------------------
Sub-ability Score Mods
____________________________________________________________________________________
PHYSIQUE: 52 -29
Physical Fitness: 62 -21 Sprint: 43
Strength: 35 -44 Damage: -44% C&J: 18 Bench: 36 DL: 54
Bodily Attractiveness: 23 -56
Health: 90 -6 Int/Vom: +6% All: 3 Ill. Imm.: 53%

CHARISMA: 63 -21
Facial: 87 -6 Description: Plain
Vocal: 57 -25 Description: Monotone
Kinetic: 47 -34 Description: Coarse
Rhetoric: 63 -21 Avg. Speech: 120 or 240 (50%)

DEXTERITY: 49 -29
Hand-Eye Coordination: 49 -29 Finger Prec: 1/4 inch
Agility: 55 -25 CA Bonus: -7 Brawl: 2 Stand: 3
Reaction Speed: 49 -29 Deep Sleep Recov: 3
Enunciation: 45 -34 Max Speech: 110 Casting: +90%

INTELLIGENCE: 59 -25
Language: 72 -17 #: 2 Vocab: Combination
Math: 42 -38 Highest Math: Multiplication
Analytical: 48 -34
Spatial: 74 -13 Unfamiliar Object Assembly: 50

WISDOM: 66 -21
Drive: 59 -25 Hours Resting: 20
Intuition: 96 -3
Common Sense: 51 -29 Likely to: Sleep with a child
Reflection: 60 -25 Earliest memory at: Age 5

Life Points: 18 Unconscious: 3 CA: 7

Piety Points: 75 Magic Points:

Breadth: 35 BMI: 69.420 BMI Status: MORBIDLY OBESE friend of the family

-------------------------------------Disposition------------------------------------
Ethicality: 46 Morality: 46
You are: Neutral Neutral

-------------------------------------Temperament------------------------------------
Sanguine: 39 Choleric: 53 Melancholic: 66 Phlegmatic: 72
Primary Temperament: Phlegmatic Secondary Temperament: Melancholic

-------------------------------------Starting Funds---------------------------------
Silver Pieces: 1

------------------------------------Mental Illnesses--------------------------------
Illness 1: phobia: Metrophobia - Fear or hatred of poetry
--------------------------------------Allergies-------------------------------------
Allergy 1: eggs
Allergy 2: milk
Allergy 3: mammals
------------------------------------Rare Features-----------------------------------
Handedness: Right-handed
Foot Size: 7
Head Cicumference: 25.466

-----------------------------------Sexual Features----------------------------------
Vaginal Circumference Potential: 5 Vaginal Depth Potential: 6.62667
Anal Circumference Potential: 6 Nipple Length: 0.5
Cup Size: AA Hymen Resistance: 60
Areola Diameter: 2 Areola Hue: Light
Tongue Size: 3 Sexuality: Pedophile
Debauchery: 1

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Pulls pocket mirror out of robes and inspects the pencil thin mustache I have been growing] Yes. Still looks good. [begins to sweat profusely, much like an addict]. I need to find a fix... and quick! Offward to thy ol' simple Town Inn, the one with the childcare I have been sworn to attend regularly, as is the will of mine God. Almighty.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[thinking internally]: Nothing in this world, nary, nothing in thy known universe gets me HOTTER and HORNIER, than the sound of children playing. Perhaps children screaming... I'll have to dwell on that more. Maybe the craze the kids play with nowadays as well...pocket monsters... but alas, I have no time for that.

[I approach the Inn and go inside, beelining for the Child Play Pen Area]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everyone relax...relax... no need to fight. [Pulls out my wallet and shows the ONLINE MODERATOR card] This card entitles me to be a complete immoral shithead, with no sense of humor. It also allows me to admire children, my sole purpose for existence.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

As an asmathic creature with obesity, crippling depression and antisocial syndromes, I recognize Zorac as one of my own brothers. "Greetings, brother! Is there something I can help with?"

"Hail and well met traveler! [lowers voice to a whisper] my name is Zorac, the Pedophile of the East, and I'm here to sample some of the... finer delights this town may have to offer"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm seeing the wrestling moves being performed on the guard. "Ah yes, the legend of Worldstar resides in the one they call Ajirake"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I notice Ajirake's dick. "Why, that is quite a nice dick you have there. Not my preference though, *in hushed tone* I prefer childs penis, of the oriental variety"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Babydick Ajidrake... That is how I was known on the fighting ring on dark days, eons ago. Yet this baby dick is now cruising for a loving, and if there is something that needs loving, is that downed guard over there. I rape the dead body.

I think you are confused, unless... are there TWO Ajidrakes in the inn tonight? My word. My Stars. And my heavens. Truly this is a sign. And you both are packing such marvelous packages below. Heh Heh heh. Yes. Indeed.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
By Ghuldale the mighty! That guard isn't dead! He was merely asleep during the rape!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie posted:

I scrunch up my hosed up kobold face like a messed up perverted kobold would and smile. "I know just the spot... Let us hasten to the daycare."

[I smirk a really hosed up smile that only a man who could waste 40 hours or more moderating an online forum could smile, and follow, wordlessly]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My god, these children are barely children at all! As long as they aren't legal though, that's all that matters!

Will the two kobolds please hold a child down so I may inspect his rear end in a top hat

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[inspecting the child's rear end in a top hat like the rings on a tree] drat the 16 versions of hell I believe in! These is no child! This is legally speaking, an adult! Begone foul beast!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

stoutfish posted:

hmm yes ironic child rape

(OOC) um if you actually read this they are legal adults in imperial lands. gently caress head.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, AIDS worked fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Never thought I'd miss Zorac: the online moderator who is addicted to loving children

And yet here we are...

• Locked thread