Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'll be GMing this let's get this started folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

this is the one where you can roll for your rear end in a top hat size right

Correct!

I'm going to run this pretty loosely (hah) so feel free to take liberties. I'm more about the RP here than anything else.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Allright everyone start posting background for your characters here. Just call me the Puppetmaster and assume I'm like that guy in Eyes Wide Shut who ended up asking "would you kindly remove your mask"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

Congratulations on your successful marriage. However, your anal circumference potential is worryingly low.

Ill allow forceful expansion

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Effectronica posted:

also, depression, sleepwalking, APD, and a fetish for raping people

Seems like the average E/N poster to me

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

OK, I made a real character now.
------------------------General Character Information------------------------------
Character Name: Zorac, (with a C, not a K) The Pedophile Apologist Gender: M Race: Subterranean Troll
Player Name: Black Baby Goku Occupation: Online Moderator Age Category: Adult who should know better
Homeland: The South Level: 1 Religion: Catholic
Height: 71 Weight: 113 Siblings: 3 Social Class: Peasant
Marital Status: Unhappily Married Birth Rank: 2nd
Birth Status: Mistake Hair Color: Brunette Hair Type: Thick, curly, hair on tip on penis.
Hair Length: 5 Vision: hosed up
Facial Feature: Ugly as sin
Birthplace: Village Birthday:8/3/5094
Most Attactive Feature: none Most Repulsive Feature: Most of face and body, with a horribly disfigured penis
Appearance:The most goddamn awful thing you could ever imagine
Notes: is called a "friend of the family" in public constantly, no sense of humor.

----------------------------Character Abilities-------------------------------------
Sub-ability Score Mods
____________________________________________________________________________________
PHYSIQUE: 52 -29
Physical Fitness: 62 -21 Sprint: 43
Strength: 35 -44 Damage: -44% C&J: 18 Bench: 36 DL: 54
Bodily Attractiveness: 23 -56
Health: 90 -6 Int/Vom: +6% All: 3 Ill. Imm.: 53%

CHARISMA: 63 -21
Facial: 87 -6 Description: Plain
Vocal: 57 -25 Description: Monotone
Kinetic: 47 -34 Description: Coarse
Rhetoric: 63 -21 Avg. Speech: 120 or 240 (50%)

DEXTERITY: 49 -29
Hand-Eye Coordination: 49 -29 Finger Prec: 1/4 inch
Agility: 55 -25 CA Bonus: -7 Brawl: 2 Stand: 3
Reaction Speed: 49 -29 Deep Sleep Recov: 3
Enunciation: 45 -34 Max Speech: 110 Casting: +90%

INTELLIGENCE: 59 -25
Language: 72 -17 #: 2 Vocab: Combination
Math: 42 -38 Highest Math: Multiplication
Analytical: 48 -34
Spatial: 74 -13 Unfamiliar Object Assembly: 50

WISDOM: 66 -21
Drive: 59 -25 Hours Resting: 20
Intuition: 96 -3
Common Sense: 51 -29 Likely to: Sleep with a child
Reflection: 60 -25 Earliest memory at: Age 5

Life Points: 18 Unconscious: 3 CA: 7

Piety Points: 75 Magic Points:

Breadth: 35 BMI: 69.420 BMI Status: MORBIDLY OBESE friend of the family

-------------------------------------Disposition------------------------------------
Ethicality: 46 Morality: 46
You are: Neutral Neutral

-------------------------------------Temperament------------------------------------
Sanguine: 39 Choleric: 53 Melancholic: 66 Phlegmatic: 72
Primary Temperament: Phlegmatic Secondary Temperament: Melancholic

-------------------------------------Starting Funds---------------------------------
Silver Pieces: 1

------------------------------------Mental Illnesses--------------------------------
Illness 1: phobia: Metrophobia - Fear or hatred of poetry
--------------------------------------Allergies-------------------------------------
Allergy 1: eggs
Allergy 2: milk
Allergy 3: mammals
------------------------------------Rare Features-----------------------------------
Handedness: Right-handed
Foot Size: 7
Head Cicumference: 25.466

-----------------------------------Sexual Features----------------------------------
Vaginal Circumference Potential: 5 Vaginal Depth Potential: 6.62667
Anal Circumference Potential: 6 Nipple Length: 0.5
Cup Size: AA Hymen Resistance: 60
Areola Diameter: 2 Areola Hue: Light
Tongue Size: 3 Sexuality: Pedophile
Debauchery: 1

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zorac,

You awaken to the sounds of hooting owls and fall off the park bench you are sleeping on.
To the north is a road leading to an Inn with Daycare Center ((OOC: if you'd like to begin in the Inn and encounter Zorac shortly please let me know but tag it with OOC tags!)). To the south is the road you were traveling before; on either side are random alleyways that you have no idea about but look somewhat enticing if you're hosed in the head.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

[Pulls pocket mirror out of robes and inspects the pencil thin mustache I have been growing] Yes. Still looks good. [begins to sweat profusely, much like an addict]. I need to find a fix... and quick! Offward to thy ol' simple Town Inn, the one with the childcare I have been sworn to attend regularly, as is the will of mine God. Almighty.
Zorac:
As you approach the Inn you hear raucous singing interspersed with the sounds of children playing.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zorac,
you hear and see this as you beeline for the child's play area:

What do you do

Aubrey,

Your butt itches and you witness whats happening

Big dicked middle aged fat kobold with asthma,
You also witness the guard accosting Zorac

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Another kobold with asthma and a smaller dick is chilling there too

A smaller dicked kobold with asthma,

You see the other bigger dicked kobold and have an asthma attack

Also you witness Zorac's altercation with the guard

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

((OOC if someone who isn't one of the main characters thus far wants to take over for the guard that'd be cool I guess))

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

"Hail and well met traveler! [lowers voice to a whisper] my name is Zorac, the Pedophile of the East, and I'm here to sample some of the... finer delights this town may have to offer"

The guard then sees your Online Moderator Card

"Oh...nevermind. Keep your nose clean. I've got my eye on you."

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm doing wrestling moves on the guard. I've been fed up with the discrimination against pedophiles for far too long. Its time to take action.

You perform wrestling moves on the guard

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Effectronica posted:

The girl kobold walks in from changing the straw in the upstairs rooms and starts whistling nervously on noticing the notorious "Babydick Ajirake" is in the bar.

Girl Kobold,

You hear the sounds of a manly suplex being performed and see the crazy poo poo going down. This gives you the vapors and you feel a slight need to settle down with a mint julep.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

*on the floor, crumpled in a heap after suplex and rape, slowing regaining consciousness*

"Ajirake? THE Babydick Ajirake? I'm sorry sir, I shan't be troubling you anymore"

The guard slowly drags himself out of sight, deeply ashamed.

((OOC this is awesome poo poo and I encourage this sort of thing))

Arijake

Due to your frail constitution and body ridden with asthmatic sickness you have contracted aids from the guard's bum. Your magic kobold STD sense tells you this.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Men Kobolds and Zorac,

As you enter the child's play area you notice something amiss ((I am rolling for your ability sense what's going on))

((rolling...))

((Big Dick Kobold, you notice that the children are all just about to turn 18. Not children at all, by jove! The rest of you just notice that something is amiss))

Female Kobold,

You find the mint julep refreshing and it has slightly calmed your hysteria, or wandering womb as it was once called.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

A woman appears

"They ran off into the city!"

*womanly weeping*

"The little ones, so young! Won't anyone save them?"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

My god, these children are barely children at all! As long as they aren't legal though, that's all that matters!

Will the two kobolds please hold a child down so I may inspect his rear end in a top hat

((rolling perception))

((Zorac, since you are not in IMPERIAL LANDS it appears that these are in fact humans of legal age. If it doesn't happen in IMPERIAL LANDS, it may not be illegal. You realize this by making a great perception roll))

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

My god, these children are barely children at all! As long as they aren't legal though, that's all that matters!

Will the two kobolds please hold a child down so I may inspect his rear end in a top hat

Pewdiepie posted:

Absolutely.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Babydick starts singing as he pins down the children for the horrible acts, an ancient tune of his people:

"Conversion software seven point o... Looking at the eyes of a tired hub... Eating seeds like a pastime activity... The toxicity of our city OF OUR CIII~TY!"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

Drake takes the womans hands and slowly heads towards the exit. "I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see, I want your hot love and emotion endlessly." Once outside, they get into his new sports car. "Just hold on, we're going home. Just hold on, we're going home. "

You like how I look in the aqua green? Get your Vaseline
Roll some weed with some tissue and close your eyes

((You exit the Inn))

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Everyone gets aids and starts to die as they should

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Everybody has died from aids contracted earlier.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:rip: Zorac

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

drat, AIDS worked fast

The Stoutfish Strain is pretty virulent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Never thought I'd miss Zorac: the online moderator who is addicted to loving children

And yet here we are...

There's always undeath if you guys are into that

• Locked thread