Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Sega Console Girls go to that school zone from Tales of Vesperia, except Sega themed instead of Namco. They accuse each other of lusting after golden axe characters, try and connect to the internet with dial up, attend lessons about the history of Virtua Fighter, then do magical girl transformations to age up and actually enter Virtua Fighter. And all of this in a mix of actual loving game footage and stunning, Poser quality CG! :negative:

The characters are, left to right, Master System (stoic bookworm), Dreamcast (ditz), and Saturn (angry straight man), along with their mysterious teacher Mr Center.

The episodes are 10 minutes long, it's oddly fascinating to me as someone who knows a lot of Sega's batshit history but has never owned a console of theirs, and by god, is it ever a load of anime bullshit. Yes, the ED of episode one really does imply Space Channel 5. Hell, maybe we'll see Seaman and the ending will be Segagagaga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
So this is basically GDGD Fairies presents: Sega (A Visual History), right?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Like that or a Japanese YCS megathread on Sega.

The Master System character is actually the Mega Drive, Genesis in the states. If they do feature the MS she'll be an old BBA Sega Mark-III or SG-1000. I keep thinking what if the airing of the final episode ends with Sega presenting a new console..

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

But is my hero and inspiration Sonic T. Hedgehog in this?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Full list of upcoming Sega characters http://shg.sega.jp/chara.html

Oh my god Sega nerd wet dream.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Episode 2 and I feel all novelty has worn off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
If the Gamegear doesn't casually rip open a pack of batteries and gobble them whole at some point then they dun goofed

• Locked thread