Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2fzMBUs0DE

This is being made by the people who made the age of wushu mmo who were kind enough to have poo poo all of security and using html for chat.

I can not wait for another broken game and a bad moba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

The only good moba, Universal Monsters Online, already went out of business.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

don't you mean mmo? or is this some sort of unholy moba/mmo hybrid that i have long feared?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
i am waiting for the pokemon moba where you go jungling for new pets

i mean safaari

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

mobas are the perfect game. there is no other genre that is so newbie friendly, has such logical lingo, and such warm and welcoming communities

:coffeepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Asimo posted:

mobas are the perfect game. there is no other genre that is so newbie friendly, has such logical lingo, and such warm and welcoming communities

:coffeepal:

Don't forget, you have to grind for months or pay out the rear end to blind unlock characters because the developers don't want you to be overwhelmed by all the choices. They have your best interests at heart.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Oct 11, 2014

• Locked thread