Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Happy National Coming Out Day

Entire Military Comes Out Of Closet, Confirms They Are All Gay

You're all gay, and so am I. gently caress everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/outmilitary

http://gay.militarysingles.com/

http://www.gaymilitarydating.com/

quote:

NCOD was founded in 1988 by Robert Eichberg, a psychologist from New Mexico and founder of the personal growth workshop, The Experience, and Jean O'Leary, an openly gay political leader from Los Angeles and then head of the National Gay Rights Advocates. The date of October 11 was chosen because it was the anniversary of the 1987 National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.

Initially administered from the West Hollywood offices of the National Gay Rights Advocates, eighteen states participated in the first NCOD, garnering national media coverage. In its second year NCOD headquarters moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico and participation grew to 21 states. After a media push in 1990 NCOD was observed in all 50 states and seven other countries. Participation continued to grow and in 1990 NCOD merged their efforts with the Human Rights Campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
But what about all of the trans/disabled/furry members of our military? When is their day?

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
I am a trans-M4 seeking to change my ACOG into a holo sight.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I am an M2HB Flexible. I feed from the left, but it doesn't feel right. Am I wrong for wanting to be right side feed?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

http://nypost.com/2013/11/03/two-men-married-at-west-point-chapel-for-first-time/

My old LT.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good for them. The facebook rage will be delicious.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

quote:

Larry Lennox-Choate (left) and Daniel Lennox-Choate

That must be fun to say / spell over the phone.

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

do people even care about people being gay still?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

the dad farm posted:

do people even care about people being gay still?

Have you met the bible belt?

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

zombie303 posted:

Have you met the bible belt?

i pretend the south doesn't exist hth

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

the dad farm posted:

Same.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

the dad farm posted:

i pretend the south and pennsylvania doesn't exist hth

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

the dad farm posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No one under O-6 or E-8 honestly gives a gently caress if their fellow servicemen are gay, unless they're a shitbag in the motor pool

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Booblord Zagats posted:

No one under O-6 or E-8 honestly gives a gently caress if their fellow servicemen are gay, unless they're a shitbag in the motor pool

Oh man, the "We're Ending Don't Ask Don't Tell" briefing was the best thing ever. Dudes were concerned that they'd get raped in their sleep or that God wood punish them just for serving in a military that permits such filth. E-4s and E-5s, handful of E-6s.

I'm sure they would be fine if they, you know, had to work with a real live person, but it was still really bizarre.

Ok it wasn't that bizarre, these are the people the Marine Corps considered promotable, afterall.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

On DADT repeal day we were in Jalalabad, and I watched my AS3 buddy giving a pilot brief when the S3 interrupted and handed him a note.

He opened it up in front of all the flight crews. It said congratulations

Some cool poo poo happened that deployment, I guess.

iceslice
May 20, 2005

Trick question!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

iceslice posted:

Trick question!

• Locked thread