Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1WT8VEZxk

Oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
:gas:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Did you know it was sung by a dude, though? I always assumed that it was a lady.

smoobles

what was sung by a dude? i don't click links ever since i was tricked by a prominent byob member into watching a decapitation video

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

smoobles posted:

what was sung by a dude? i don't click links ever since i was tricked by a prominent byob member into watching a decapitation video

I will never post a decapitation video. The video in question is the official music video for the song The Neverending Story by Limahl, featured in the hit film, The Neverending Story.

smoobles

what's that

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
thats a dude?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Hugh Malone posted:

thats a dude?

I'm not actually sure what gender xe identifies as, but xe does have a beard-like thing which sometimes(but not always) can be interpreted as a masculine leaning feature.

bacalou

that's 30 years ago :(

Matoi Ryuko

N-n-ooo!!! This song!!! NO!!!!! :negative:

Matoi Ryuko

Thanks alot buddy, now I won't be able to stop singing this to myself for years.

bacalou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXN6tgE4g_4
here you go, matoi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thanks alot buddy, now I won't be able to stop singing this to myself for years.

Finally the curse has lifted. I can now sleep in peace

• Locked thread