Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emmie

jk i just wanted that sick icon/subject combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmm FUCK ME LINUS

~*~ Raw Skullz. ~*~
id still like to talk about zelda

GEExCEE

cute anime girl

majora's mask 100% completion, come suck my dick?

Piso Mojado

I'm gonna blow this up and print it on a plotter at work. Then make it into wallpaper somehow

GEExCEE

zelda blotter really good... take a lot ant u can find the Roc Feather in the magic cave

mycophobia

spoilers!

Pro Target

The over world and dungeon designs from links awakening have yet to be surpassed

Pro Target

The best parts of LA were the bizarre side scrolling parts where you stomp goombas
, followed closely by his steamy love affair with the cute Cape Frog Guy who lives next to the maze

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

i havent played it since I was a child and im not sure if I want to

Pro Target

GEExCEE posted:

i havent played it since I was a child and im not sure if I want to

You should, it's a good game

Pro Target

Pro Target posted:

The best parts of LA were the bizarre side scrolling parts where you stomp goombas
, followed closely by his steamy love affair with the cute Cape Frog Guy who lives next to the maze

In case anyone is wondering, this is about Los Angeles. The best part of links awakening is finding the boomerang pervert in a seaside cave

GEExCEE

cool, i may move to LA soon

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
True story: when i played through the first NES zelda, I had to let my friend play all of the boss rooms because i was too scared.

Rahgozar

never finished majoras mask, haunts me to this day

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

emmie

i played like 10% of twilight whatever on the wii. but it suddenly gets less fun when the bad thing happens so i just played the town parts over and over.

Pro Target

emmie posted:

i played like 10% of twilight whatever on the wii. but it suddenly gets less fun when the bad thing happens so i just played the town parts over and over.

Actually it doesn't because you turn into a wolf and get dommed by midna, the two things I wish would happen. To me irl

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pro Target posted:

Actually it doesn't because you turn into a wolf and get dommed by midna, the two things I wish would happen. To me irl

hmm.

heard u like girls

this would make a cool av

heard u like girls

Pro Target posted:

sigh

Pro Target

You reek of poo poo.dont post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

i have a triforce tattoo

• Locked thread