Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Some people are perfectly normal, but like to eat the ingredients of their Chex Mix in a specific order.

My order:
1. Pretzels
2. Chex cereal
3. Peanuts
4. Rye bread crackers
5. Garlic sticks

Save the best for last, obviously. What's your spergy order?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

what do you put on chex mix so its tasty is it a secret ingredient mixture or something, i was wondering this about bits and bites yesterday as well

Koishi Komeiji

1. Lil Garlic breads
2. Pretzels
3. Peanuts

Then I put the hosed up little brown things in the garbage. Where they belong :colbert:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Gardetto's are better than Chex Mix.

Slot

dark brown chex, peanuts, put the bag back i nthe cabinet

alnilam

haha yeah just some normal dudes tqalkin about which chex micx foods they eat in which order heh sure can relate
i eat it all together as a mix

Koishi Komeiji

alnilam posted:

i eat it all together as a mix

:stonk:

Bloodfart McCoy

Slot posted:

dark brown chex, peanuts, put the bag back i nthe cabinet

You monster

google THIS

who deliberately goes for the peanuts in a mixture of peanuts and anything other than peanuts?

seriously, who does that?

Slot

Jett posted:

who deliberately goes for the peanuts in a mixture of peanuts and anything other than peanuts?

Savage For The Winjun

Jett posted:

me

Lil Cunty

Jett posted:

yeah srsly gently caress peanuts

if i wanted to eat a drat peanut i'd buy peanuts gtfo out of my chex mix, my trail mix and my pub mix you little assholes

google THIS

that's got some peanut butter in it too right peanutbutter is a different story

peanuts in the shell are good too, but seriously just plain?

Bloodfart McCoy

WD-40 posted:

yeah srsly gently caress peanuts

if i wanted to eat a drat peanut i'd buy peanuts

I do :fuckoff:

Lil Cunty

whoa, hey there friend, i think you misunderstood me

i'll take the blame for this one because i was pretty worked up and not being clear

when i said "gently caress peanuts" i meant "gently caress peanuts in things that are not peanuts"

i like a good peanut as much as the next person, but they can stay the hell away from my party mixes

Bloodfart McCoy

WD-40 posted:

whoa, hey there friend, i think you misunderstood me

i'll take the blame for this one because i was pretty worked up and not being clear

when i said "gently caress peanuts" i meant "gently caress peanuts in things that are not peanuts"

i like a good peanut as much as the next person, but they can stay the hell away from my party mixes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
I don't eat chex mix. It's not very good. I eat peanuts from the shell and buy bags of rye chips if I want the good part of chex mix.

• Locked thread