Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
witty cello
Nov 13, 2013
My dogs have never, ever had fleas. Seriously. They just got groomed and I got the bad news. I feel uncomfortable using stuff like Frontline, though.

Do you have any thoughts on this or pros and cons of Frontline? I had a friend whose dog died from a reaction to it, so I've been skeptical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender
Most "natural" products simply don't work. Talk to your vet about one of the products with a different mechanism of action, like Revolution. It has an excellent safety record.

Royal Jeans
May 12, 2012
I second the opinion that you should talk to your vet - you don't want to end up repeatedly trying different approaches just have them come back. You'll need to find something that effectively kills them at every stage of their life cycle which your vet will be able to go over with you. If you're still concerned about the chemicals used and/or toxicity you can check out this list that was compiled by the NRDC; http://www.simplesteps.org/greenpaws-products

Royal Jeans fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Oct 14, 2014

witty cello
Nov 13, 2013
Thank you for your responses.

• Locked thread