Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

ManlyGrunting posted:

The general idea is that his "kicks" are all long range spell stuff, which I think are randomized (except for the finisher stuff) and you can charge them and whatnot. I've seen some people play him really well as a long range character as well as bouncing in and out of close range.

They're not randomized at all in my experience. It always goes lightning orb, fire pillar, fireballs, lightning strike depending on what point you press the kick button. So, kick-kick-kick and punch-punch-kick both get you fireballs. After figuring that out I've been slinging fireballs all day. Also his back-forward-punch is great too.

Beef Waifu posted:

And it could for DMC4?

Every PC port for a spectacle fighter needs an extra mode where you fight dozens of enemies on screen at once at all times, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread