Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
e: oops im dumb

skylineboy08 fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Oct 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
He was just stress testing his motor man. It was spec'd for 9500rpm.

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
I see that e30 is serving it's intended purpose as a wood holder quite well :heysexy:

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010

8ender posted:

Its very pleasing to sit in your garage and watch others tinker away while you drink beer like some sort of alcoholic foreman

It's not very fun when you're the one working while the other guy is sitting drinking beer :mad:

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

Every week is PO unappreciation week.
Let me tell you about electrical tape on a broken MAF sensor plug, or electrical tape holding together the cooling tube for the ECU and TCU, or electrical tape holding the broken airbox together. If I find one more wrap of motherfucking electrical tape I swear...

I really need to put my swedish princess on Adiabatic's lift and gently caress her underbody.

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010

Terrible Robot posted:

Let me tell you about the PCV on the Volvo 850...:kheldragar:

Please note the replacement intake manifold gasket.

I paid someone to do this. :v:

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010

MRC48B posted:

I still have to get that lifter tick sorted. :effort:

same. it's the oil sump gasket seals on the bottom of the block. It actually has solid lifters. or you could just put 20% lucas in it like I did. it runs like a dream heh.

adiabatic when are you installing that dana rear end. i want to come drink beer and watch.

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010

Adiabatic posted:

Badger's mind absolutely has logic.

code:
int main(void)
{
    bool Object;

IF(Object == Food)
    {
         Eat(Object);
    }
    else
    {
         Eat(Object);
    }
}

8ender posted:

Stack dump on your kitchen floor

tbh combining these two things isn't far off my main method.

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
His updates are cool and all but I'm going ask why is this loving goon passed out on our couch more hammered than my fiance or I the night before our wedding. I love this adiabatic of mine :333

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylineboy08
Nov 12, 2010
this benz brought to you by poor financial decisions and the friends who help justify them :downs:

p.s. - bring it down here so i can drive it. you owe me this from broomhilda. you owe me.