Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The man looks like he has a serious case of the crotch crickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

MrYenko posted:

Did...

Did someone pay you with Miller loving Lite?

:commissar:

He has to keep something for the peasants to drink so they don't get into his tasty delicious beer.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Adiabatic posted:

The BMW is still in its normal space. Hasn't moved much aside from that time we pushed it out of the garage:

I can hear the banjos from here. :allears:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'd say there was excellent self control being demonstrated, he wasn't shooting fire out of the hood all the time ever for whatever reason he wanted.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Geirskogul posted:

Mods please edit his avatar text tia

It needs the line before it, and if it doesn't get changed to it by next thursday, I'm gonna pay to do it.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Bajaha posted:

PartsSource here in Canada used to loan out tools no questions asked, but the last couple times they said they changed their policy and you had to have purchased a part from them that would require the tool to install for them to loan it to you :(

If you're buddy-buddy with the staff they'll let it slide but it still sucks compared to the previously lenient policy.

It's been about a year since I last tried borrowing a tool so maybe it's changed again.

Why would they ever care? They're selling off used tools at full price and replacing it with brand new stuff which is good for getting people to keep coming in and renting more tools. :psyduck:

EDIT: Assuming of course it worked the same as the parts stores down here.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Uh, we generally reorder them every week or two and it takes ~24 hours for us to get new ones. By all means, keep the used tool you paid retail for!

Edit: At least this is the case where I work.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Oct 5, 2015

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The cat is going to hangout in the box you put it in to give to her.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Isn't that tempting fate a bit? :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

cursedshitbox posted:

That Michael doesnt like things aged anyways.

He does if they're aged 12 years. :haw:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

There is also a boats/boating thread in AI you can poast in too!

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Adiabatic posted:

Also I hate estates.

I esthates.

Wagons own and you should feel bad.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Maybe for oil distribution across such a large surface?

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Twin turbo ls4 :black101:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

You have it out, might as well swap stuff out. Also, lucas assembly lube has a weirdly minty scent. I recommend using it liberally

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Mother fuckin gold baby. Or hot barbie pink.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Adiabatic posted:

Thank god. I thought someone was gonna say pink, and I was gonna probably do it. Red is much easier to justify.

Adiabatic posted:

Pro-tip: Never ask the internet anything

You brought this on yourself. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Its extremely likely his job and other commitments have him going full bore given he's going to be an extremely essential employee/volunteer in a pamdemic. Just saying.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Adiabatic posted:

Lmao how is this not archived.

Archive has been broken since like 2014 or some poo poo.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Creative Convention has a thread where you can hire a goon to do stuff exactly like that iirc. Also the donations/fundraiser/charity policy changed recently and all of them have to have an admin's yes or no to be posted if a goon is receiving the money. Yours falls fully into the 50 shades of grey of that policy, so I'm gonna edit out the link for the moment.

Shoot a PM to an admin explaining what you're doing with it, get an answer from them. If they say yes, feel free to edit it back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Abs module is fried.