Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Adiabatic posted:

No clue. The best explanation I've heard is they didn't wash the walls before they painted. It peeled off like an orange rind, and with a heat gun it was coming off in sheets.

Thankfully that mess is done and over with now.

Thanks! The four posts are more expensive, and in my mind they're more tailored for storage. The two-post also takes up less space when there isn't a car on it.

More updates soon!

Do you have a make and model of that lift? The ones I looked into required a 12" Thick concrete pad beneath them to install, which has put me off of them. If 4" reinforced is enough, I may tailor my next home search towards a garage that can fit one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

revmoo posted:

You can cut a hole and add thicker concrete, there's no reason you have to find a whole different garage.

Yeah true, but it puts more of a priority on high ceilings than without.

I'm also too much of a construction nerd to just put a small pad in, I'd overdo the whole thing, cut an oversized chunk out, pour in two 12x12 grade beams with sloped sides and tie it into the existing slab.

StormDrain fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 15, 2014

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Stripper Ashley has terrible taste in wheels.

I expected them to be Lucite.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Ripoff posted:

I can't stop laughing at the mental image of a stripper wearing a mini-skirt and high heels walking outside at 5 am after work and jumping into her Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4.

Please tell me the truck has a gun rack or something.

You know she's switched into sweatpants that say juicy and the reebox with the strap. Her hair is still blonde with black streaks in it, but it's in a huge ball on the top of her head.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Bajaha posted:

This man is no stranger to the early morning end of shift stripper crowd.

Target in Glendale, CO. Denver goons know.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Baller Witness Bro posted:

It's only part of the Stage 1 upgrades while he has this many credits. He'll have to compete in a few more D class races before he can purchase any stage 2 parts.

Glad I'm not the only one disturbed when parts are described as 'stage x'.

Also seconding the shotgun approach to ordering wear parts. I learned my lesson taking my front hubs apart 4 times as I found more things to replace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

madhatter9374 posted:

I didn't "need" it, you pole smoker. I was just too lazy to clear out the back of my car to put junkyard parts in it. But then I did. I hope the filthy Comacho seats give you a yeast infection.

Oh my god what else has adi been lying about?