Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Adiabatic posted:

"Bench testing":

Wired and ready for the switch:

Still got that old and busted look. It's like a resto-mod, right?:

First startup, complete with lovely house music and Badger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRZsLm37YM8

Next up, this pile gets wired in properly:

Gonna sound like a pussy saying this, but if you're rewiring your old tools like that you should really be putting in e-stops while you're at it. Only takes one accident to make you really wish you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

MrYenko posted:

*Wonders what the Venn diagram of his local thief population and local Subaru-driver population looks like.*

I hastily put together a Venn diagram of this; the local Monster-drinking, Hoonigan-wearing Subaru-driver population is represented by the World Rally Blue circle, and the local thief population by the yellow circle:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

PaintVagrant posted:

I suppose the engine kills graphic can be made in tattoo form...

Seat Safety Switch has you beat on that one; last ABAI meet we had he showed us his prison tattoos of EJ motor and 5-speed kills...dude is covered in them.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

My advice; the wheel bearings on your boat trailer should be treated as disposable. Don't plan on getting more than a year out of them if the trailer sees water.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Astonishing Wang posted:

You're gonna have a lot of chalky thigh-fronts until you learn not to lean in to the bench 😃

Not if you use chalk markers, yo.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

What I'm confused; did you buy am E350 or an actual E63 AMG?

Because hoo boy either way...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Terrible Robot posted:

The GTS has a safer home until I have time for it now.

Thanks for holding on to it for so long.

I just wanted to say I love your Celica; it's the kind of car that any real AIer absolutely loves. Too bad most normies would just look at it, scoff at it and send it to the crusher :(

MrChips fucked around with this message at 22:39 on May 20, 2021