Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Was going through some boxes and found a copy. I don't remember buying it and I don't even have an instruction book to go with it like all my other n64 games.

I can't really explain how it got here and the cart has no data on it.

spooky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

good start on october.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

sweet creepypasta bro

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

shove it up your rear end

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the game is amazing if you have 3 friends, the game is pointless if you do not. if you need friends - i can be one but gl on the other 2

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

extra stout posted:

the game is amazing if you have 3 friends, the game is pointless if you do not. if you need friends - i can be one but gl on the other 2
i think you might have confused it with bomberman 64

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Endorph posted:

i think you might have confused it with bomberman 64

ive never played a megaman game and someone talked about bomberman 64 earlier so yeah i was really hoping this was another bomberman 64 thread.

my advice stands though the guy could use some more friends

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Seshoho Cian posted:

sweet creepypasta bro

lol

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
Jesus I thought they only got up to Megaman 10

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

mega man legends/64 looks like a game i really would have liked as a kid, but i didn't get it because the lack of killing robot masters and getting their weapons turned me off

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Y-Hat posted:

mega man legends/64 looks like a game i really would have liked as a kid, but i didn't get it because the lack of killing robot masters and getting their weapons turned me off

Yeah I don't know why they went away from that. That's the whole point of the game.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

OkieMurse posted:

Yeah I don't know why they went away from that. That's the whole point of the game.
i saw the chip & ironicus LP of mega man legends and i regret feeling the way i did

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

My favorite part of megaman 64 is the machine gun that gets worse as you upgrade it.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Y-Hat posted:

I felt the same way at first but I ended up enjoying it a lot despite it being a major departure from the classic formula.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

-T-
GET EQUIPPED
WITH
TAINT-REAPER

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i assumed this was an unreleased game or something, cause why else make a thread. have fun OP.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
tell them to make more videos with miyamoto

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

i am happy for your gaming discovery. tron bonne, aand thus by extension megaman legends, owns

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

At first I was confused, but that's because I didn't know Megaman Legends had a different name on the N64.

Good find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

yes miss trooooooon

• Locked thread