Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's a pad you put in your underwear and it neutralizes your farts so they don't smell. do they work and how long have they had them???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i like the smell of my owns farts thanks

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
is that a picture of a used one?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i dunno if it's used, i stole it from amazon so... probably

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
I've been "strapped" for about five years. Best decision of my life

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

I would never have been able to fart in public again if it were'nt for my rear end filters, thanks AssCo

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

RobattoJesus posted:

any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I can smell my own rear end

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

this just creates an area of resistance that the poo gas will just take evasive action to avoid

what im saying is this is worthless because it doesnt make a tight seal

you'd want to install the filter in a butt plug

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Butt plugs prevent the gas from escaping in the first place and you can actually use many cheaper alternatives to expensive store-bought plugs. I found a rock on the side of the road that works great.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Neutrino posted:

Butt plugs prevent the gas from escaping in the first place and you can actually use many cheaper alternatives to expensive store-bought plugs. I found a rock on the side of the road that works great.

its not a solid plug, it has a filter in the middle. you could also fit this with a valve if you'd like.

version 2.0 has a pressure regulator connected to your smartphone via bluetooth so you can monitor and blog.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Not sure what the point in farting is if no one can smell it.

Neutrino posted:

Not trying to call you out but everyone who knows buttplugs knows a fart will just launch it out of your rear end like a champagne cork.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Not sure what the point in farting is if no one can smell it.

enjoyable sound+sensation

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okay look, this product is doctor recommended and approved for people with conditions that cause embarrasing flatulence and it would be great if you guys wouldn't make fun of it. This is a comfortable product for people with flatulence issues and the humor isn't welcome or appropriate.

You can see more about the product here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3aAopOVmEY&t=11s

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Dolphin posted:

Okay look, this product is doctor recommended and approved for people with conditions that cause embarrasing flatulence and it would be great if you guys wouldn't make fun of it. This is a comfortable product for people with flatulence issues and the humor isn't welcome or appropriate.

You can see more about the product here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3aAopOVmEY&t=11s

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I also hear a version with a muffler is in the works and as someone with an eating disorder that causes severe flatulence I have to say, that gets me pretty excited.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
"Flat-D"...I smell a piquant username!

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Somebody get in touch with that E/N poster who was ruining his life because he couldn't stop nuking everybody with rancid cheese farts

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Dolphin posted:

I also hear a version with a muffler is in the works and as someone with an eating disorder that causes severe flatulence I have to say, that gets me pretty excited.

what kind of lameass eating disorder makes you fart all the time lmao

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

what kind of lameass eating disorder makes you fart all the time lmao
it's really not funny, it started when i was a kid and i got tortured for it endlessly at school. my parents did everything they could, i saw psychologists and doctors and such and have taken more medications than i can even list, but no matter what i do i still compulsively eat pork and beans every day. it's all i ever eat. i'm riddled with it.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I. Like this.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Criminal Minded posted:

Somebody get in touch with that E/N poster who was ruining his life because he couldn't stop nuking everybody with rancid cheese farts

lol I had to track that thread down, I don't know why it was gassed(hehehe), should have been goldmined:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512850

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bulimia is for dumb teens and anorexia is for mature adult women

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

This 10k

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Dolphin posted:

it's really not funny, it started when i was a kid and i got tortured for it endlessly at school. my parents did everything they could, i saw psychologists and doctors and such and have taken more medications than i can even list, but no matter what i do i still compulsively eat pork and beans every day. it's all i ever eat. i'm riddled with it.

Really sorry to hear that buddy. Keep your chin up and maybe one day you will meet that special someone with a fetish for really farty anal.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Very true, a lady knows impulse control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Dolphin posted:

I've got to say that you should really think about getting into the fart video industry. There is a shortage of people that can fart on command and you sound like exactly what we need.

• Locked thread