Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i think this would be a smash success as a show and as a video game. you got wrestlers. you got golf.

lets do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic

ha;lp
I think you'd have to have some serious advertising. Golf clubs and balls are a lot more expensive than cheap tables and prop ladders.

I'd still watch it, though.

i am he

PAR FOR THE COURSE, BROTHEr

tao of lmao

:bahgawd: AND HE'S GOING FOR THE EAGLE PUT TO WIN MASTERSMANIA BAHGAWD KING HE'S ABOUT TO PUTT

tao of lmao

wth posted:

:bahgawd: AND HE'S GOING FOR THE EAGLE PUT TO WIN MASTERSMANIA BAHGAWD KING HE'S ABOUT TO PUTT

:bahgawd: STEEL CHAIR STEEL CHAIR CACTUS JACK JUST DESTROYED ARNOLD PALMER WITH A HEAD SHOT THAT SON OF A BITCH
:king: puppies!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
AUSTIN 3:16! HE'S DONE IT! INTO THE CLOWN NOSE! INTO THE CLOWN NOSE! A NEW CHAMPION IS BORN!

tao of lmao

*Scott Steiner hands in his score sheet*

Umm, sir? You wrote "The Real Man" for your score.

*Scott Steiner flexes and kisses his bicep*

algebra testes

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BOGEY YOUR BOGEY UNTIL YOU BOGEY YOUR BOGEY INTO AN EAGLE. HH

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Paul Bearer: [holding PGA trophy-urn] OooOOOoo Undertakkkkaaaarrrrrr, the prince of golfness, ooooOOOOOOOO

Typical Gnu

THE DEMON KANE IS BACK THE DEMON KANE IS BACK HE IS BREAKING ALL OF BROCK LESNAR'S PUTTERS FORCING HIM TO USE A DRIVER ON THE GREEN

tao of lmao

Typical Gnu posted:

THE DEMON KANE IS BACK THE DEMON KANE IS BACK HE IS BREAKING ALL OF BROCK LESNAR'S PUTTERS FORCING HIM TO USE A DRIVER ON THE GREEN

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

wth posted:

BAHGAWD KING HE'S ABOUT TO PUTT

Typical Gnu posted:

lmao

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

wth posted:

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Typical Gnu posted:

mycophobia
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
holy poo poo this thread

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:vince:: Mankind, attempting the putt.. wh-wait a minute, it appears that Stone - Stone Cold now - emerging from the - crowd, is he - he is - h-he is covering the ref's ears..

Ric Flair: WOO!

:vince:: Mankind misses! The ref did not hear! Uht..My God, this is- this is-

Typical Gnu

oh no, a horrible hit by sin cara, that is going straight into the bunker
*sin cara blades*
BAH GAHD HE'S BEEN SPLIT IN TWO STOP THE GAME REF STOP THE GAME

tao of lmao

*ultimate warrior in backswing*
:vince: WHATTAMANEUVER
*ball hits fan in the third row*

Echophonic

ha;lp
A man slides belly first onto the green as a man is about to putt, gives him a stone cold stunner and runs off before the ref turns around.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
- "Roody poo CADDY ASSSSSSS"

tao of lmao

Everywhere New Jack goes on the course, music blares.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

WetNightmare posted:

:vince:: Mankind, attempting the putt.. wh-wait a minute, it appears that Stone - Stone Cold now - emerging from the - crowd, is he - he is - h-he is covering the ref's ears..

Ric Flair: WOO!

:vince:: Mankind misses! The ref did not hear! Uht..My God, this is- this is-

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
JR: [calm golf whisper] Blawmahgah.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
one of my favorite wrestlers runs a park golf course now http://www.destroyerparkgolf.com/

here is a video of him wrestling a bear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjnuVFmiDfM

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
goldmine ffs

tao of lmao

WetNightmare posted:

JR: [calm golf whisper] Blawmahgah.

alnilam

Tiger woods sinks a putt, starts doing "suck it" multiple times towards the hole with pyrotechnics going off each time

tao of lmao

Kane lowers his arms and fire spews out of every hole on the course, killing 3 caddies.

tao of lmao

Mods sticky it or goldmine tia

Salmiakki

wth posted:

Mods sticky it or goldmine tia

goldmine, ty

Typical Gnu posted:

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

goldmine, ty

matoi...

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

wth posted:

Kane lowers his arms and fire spews out of every hole on the course, killing 3 caddies.

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

PILE (of) DRIVER(s)!
PILE (of) DRIVER(s)!

Typical Gnu

CE-NA SUCKS
[polite golf clap]
CE-NA SUCKS

tao of lmao

Typical Gnu posted:

CE-NA SUCKS
[polite golf clap]
CE-NA SUCKS

lol

ulvir

JR: OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.
Jerry: WOW!Pedigree Put! Pedigree Put in the first hole!!
JR: Is this the day when Triple H takes the Heavyweight Driver back?!?

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
lol

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
THE ROCK SAYS, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND REPLACE YOUR DIVOTS.

tao of lmao

King: The hardy boys are going to win, JR! Christian has to sink a 60 foot putt to pull it off!

*Christian putts*

:bahgawd: Edge has the ref distracted!!

*Christian grabs the ball and runs to the hole*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret

there's already chess boxing, for real

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_boxing

• Locked thread