Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a ritard

by XyloJW

Typical Gnu posted:

THE DEMON KANE IS BACK THE DEMON KANE IS BACK HE IS BREAKING ALL OF BROCK LESNAR'S PUTTERS FORCING HIM TO USE A DRIVER ON THE GREEN

lmbo

ulvir

King: Catctus Jack is in the bunker! he will have to use the 8 iron to get out of this JR. wait what is he doing!?
JR: He's taking out... A BARBED-WIRED TWO-BY-FOUR??

tao of lmao

ulvir posted:

King: Catctus Jack is in the bunker! he will have to use the 8 iron to get out of this JR. wait what is he doing!?
JR: He's taking out... A BARBED-WIRED TWO-BY-FOUR??

rofl

Typical Gnu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8k0WQ6PvkU

i am he

[really quiet golf announcer]: and here comes the putt.. Booker T looks a little nervous..hesitant even.. wait a second, whats this? He's dropped the putter.. [getting louder] He's.. He's.. ITS THE SPINAROONIE!! THE SPINAROONIE!! BOOKER T's really got the crowd goin now!! [whole crowd chanting "Get in the hole" in unison] ... And he sinks the putt!! BOOKER T IS YOUR 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME CHAMPION!!!

i am he fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Oct 17, 2014

tao of lmao

Macho man drove into a tree :swish:

tao of lmao

this meme has been really funny to me

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
Entreunt STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

:vince:: Hello folks, welcome to MastersMania X-Seven; Jim, is what is Stone Cold gonna do to this par 5?

:bahgawd:: MAH FRIEND THAT IS THAT A BEER CAN HE'S PUTTIN ON THE TEE!?

Shocked gasps, cheers from the crowd.

:bahgawd:: THE STUNNER!!! VINCE HE'S USING THE STUNNER ON HIS OWN CADDY!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH TREACHERY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

i am he posted:

[really quiet golf announcer]: and here comes the putt.. Booker T looks a little nervous..hesitant even.. wait a second, whats this? He's dropped the putter.. [getting louder] He's.. He's.. ITS THE SPINAROONIE!! THE SPINAROONIE!! BOOKER T's really got the crowd goin now!! [whole crowd chanting "Get in the hole" in unison] ... And he sinks the putt!! BOOKER T IS YOUR 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME CHAMPION!!!

• Locked thread