Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
eat those cookes! - contestants must eat the cookeis and perform cookie related challenges and theres a cookie obstacle course and answer questions about the cookies too

don't genocide my dad! - all the bad dads are rounded up into bad dad camp and the contestants (their sons) must judge whether or not to free them by scoring their dads answers 1-10 (hosted by steve wilkos)

lazy crazy construction john & pals - its a wacky construction crew doing crazy stuff on the job for example for the episode they haveto construct a patio on a haunted house. then episoe 2 they have to construjct some other things hehh

stump people - they live in tree stumps really weird sci-fi poo poo like they are from a tree stump planet cool show

dogs are people - (animated) what if dogs owned people haha really good show

this couch too dirty!!! - steam clean the couch world's dirtiest couches get their steam on hot steamy fun hehaha

fascinating fences - (bbc network) travel around the globe on tour of the world's fanciest, most captivating fences

gecko man he's pissed - man turns into "harmless" gecko when mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the list kind ofj ust turned into regular show ideas so just do that

i am he

oedipal complex - its like a maze/obstacle course/prison complex where one man is trapped for a week while cameras watch his every move. theres pictures of his sexy mom all over the walls and sometimes people whipser "sexy mom.." "rate your mom.." over the speakers. when he completes a hard obstacle he's rewarded with a picture of his mom and he doesnt know how to feel about it. at the end of the week the guy is set free but has to correctly answer the question "is your mom sexy." if he wins he gets a car.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
holy poo poo post of the year

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i am he posted:

oedipal complex - its like a maze/obstacle course/prison complex where one man is trapped for a week while cameras watch his every move. theres pictures of his sexy mom all over the walls and sometimes people whipser "sexy mom.." "rate your mom.." over the speakers. when he completes a hard obstacle he's rewarded with a picture of his mom and he doesnt know how to feel about it. at the end of the week the guy is set free but has to correctly answer the question "is your mom sexy." if he wins he gets a car.

framing this and placing it bedside

on spec

are ypun considered goo\d

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

i am he posted:

I'd watch that, but I'd rather star in it.

thewizardofshoe

a show where PUAs get catfished by radical feminists that react to their charming antics with academic dissertations and violence

hosted by Ashton Kutcher

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

lmfao

bog pixie

i am he posted:

weird

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

hahahah

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am he posted:

gonna goldmine this later

beer pal

i am he posted:

lol

weird

by zen death robot
my idea is a spinoff of the dating game that's exactly like the dating game, except it's professional actors and every episode the same ones come on and play different contestants, wearing new makeup/hairstyles, using new accents, etc

City of Glompton

i am he posted:

drat

playground tough
think survivor except it takes place in an abandoned mansion and all of the challenges are done with the contestants on powerful hallucinogens/deleriants

City of Glompton

I Gotta GO!

contestants complete a variety of challenges and tasks while "holding it"

whoever wets or soils themselves last, wins

no excessive consumption of liquids or foods is involved, for safety purposes (no wee for a wii incidents in this show!) but bathroom access is not allowed.

good luck and may the strongest sphincter win!

tao of lmao

Basically I want to revive Supermarket Sweep only include paintball guns because paintball guns in a grocery store.

playground tough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
^ hell yes. Only difference I would make is the temple actually eats the losing team at the end.

• Locked thread