Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
everything started when a plane I was going to catch turned out to be an hour or so late. I was bored, so I went to the nearest electronic store and bought an iPad Air (I was planning on doing this anyway, and the prices at the airport was good!). I liked it so much I ended up switching out my old cheap Lumia phone with an iPhone 5s a bit later, as well..

then when my terrible Samsung laptop broke earlier this year I finally got myself a Macbook Air 13".

today I got an Apple TV since I wanted to be able to stream video and audio from all of these Apple devices no matter where I was in the house.

I don't regret any of it. they're all fantastic devices. :anime:

thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Apple TV is good it suits my needs

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

Apple TV is good it suits my needs

the alternative is this, I guess...

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

BUILT TO PLAY

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

sounds like a missed ipad air 2 opportunity op

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

theadder posted:

sounds like a missed ipad air 2 opportunity op

I bought the Air last year, I think. a month or so after it came out.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

thats acceptable go in peace my child

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Granbar posted:

I bought the Air last year, I think. a month or so after it came out.

same. its alright.

ipad2 probably would have done the same job though

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Granbar posted:

everything started when a plane I was going to catch turned out to be an hour or so late. I was bored, so I went to the nearest electronic store and bought an iPad Air (I was planning on doing this anyway, and the prices at the airport was good!). I liked it so much I ended up switching out my old cheap Lumia phone with an iPhone 5s a bit later, as well..

then when my terrible Samsung laptop broke earlier this year I finally got myself a Macbook Air 13".

today I got an Apple TV since I wanted to be able to stream video and audio from all of these Apple devices no matter where I was in the house.

thanks for reading.

well? what are you waiting for? don't you ahve some cocks to suck to finish your transformation from man to sissy?

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Smythe posted:

well? what are you waiting for? don't you ahve some cocks to suck to finish your transformation from man to sissy?

stop it, smythe. i'm not going to suck your cock. how many time.s..

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
I liek 2 post teh fnunny on the computat

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Smythe posted:

how big is your dick

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Forums Terrorist posted:

how big is your dick

Ive seen it, it would b bigger if the mohel hadn't mistaken the German helmet for part of the foreskin

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Granbar posted:

thanks for reading.

all of my adult friends with real careers and relationships and their lives together have pretty much this same story.

my slacker stoner gamer loser friends, not so much.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hail satan

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
thanks for converting Granbar. there's just the last stubborn few that need to be converted, then everyone will be Apple product users in YOSPOS!

hail Satan!

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
i had a macbook in college and then got an ipad 2 years ago. i use it to watch netflix in the bathtub.

macbook ate poo poo like 3 years ago and now i don't have a apple comp. phone is samsumg phablet, but i might get the ipadphone now

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

remember when cellphones had to be tiny :allears:

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Mathhole posted:

i had a macbook in college and then got an ipad 2 years ago. i use it to watch netflix in the bathtub.

macbook ate poo poo like 3 years ago and now i don't have a apple comp. phone is samsumg phablet, but i might get the ipadphone now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

The Management posted:

all of my adult friends with real careers and relationships and their lives together have pretty much this same story.

my slacker stoner gamer loser friends, not so much.

literally only the biggest rich rear end in a top hat "kids" (in their 20s) with no sense of perspective have full compliments of apple products because they're all poo poo and three times more expensive than their counterparts

the only thing worthwhile that apple make is the ipad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
spending less supremacy

I'm looking at dropping over half
a mil on a house

I don't need a $500 tablet that is only barely faster than my gen 1 iPad

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
nz has like, 3x the "apple tax" because lol who would ever look at prices overseas

*charges $800 for an ipad*

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

echinopsis posted:

spending less supremacy

a mil on a house

have you seen the keynotes? it's probably hundreds of times faster than the iPad 1

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

spending less supremacy

a mil on a house

I'm building a house and that's costing like a poo poo ton of money and wife wants a new laundry tub and im like what's wrong with the one we got it works but she wants the new looking $600 tub

what do you want though lots of things that work or a couple of things that look good and work? :smugmrgw:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

remember when cellphones had to be tiny :allears:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

just bought my first ever apple product, an iPad air. one step closer to constructing a shrine to stebe.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
first i got an ipod

then an ipad

then i broke down and bought a macbook

i call it "the apple creep"

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

bobbilljim posted:

just bought my first ever apple product, an iPad air. one step closer to constructing a shrine to stebe.

u have laid the first stone cephas

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

or is it james

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

theadder posted:

or is it james

james james jr

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Phoenixan posted:

first i got an ipod

then an ipad

then i broke down and bought a macbook

i call it "the apple creep"

actually, i did have an iPod mini, back when a portable music thing wasnt included in a thing u already have

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

bobbilljim posted:

that was my first apple product (also not counting an iPod) and it was p great. now its all gone downhill and I'm even like, half-heartedly browsing used 2012 Mac Pros

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
apple users are gaaaaaaaaaaaay
gaaaaaaaaay

gaaaaaaaay

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

:gb2gbs:

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Adbot