Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Granbar posted:

everything started when a plane I was going to catch turned out to be an hour or so late. I was bored, so I went to the nearest electronic store and bought an iPad Air (I was planning on doing this anyway, and the prices at the airport was good!). I liked it so much I ended up switching out my old cheap Lumia phone with an iPhone 5s a bit later, as well..

then when my terrible Samsung laptop broke earlier this year I finally got myself a Macbook Air 13".

today I got an Apple TV since I wanted to be able to stream video and audio from all of these Apple devices no matter where I was in the house.

I don't regret any of it. they're all fantastic devices. :anime:

thanks for reading.

well? what are you waiting for? don't you ahve some cocks to suck to finish your transformation from man to sissy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

• Locked thread