Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
I liek 2 post teh fnunny on the computat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Forums Terrorist posted:

how big is your dick

Ive seen it, it would b bigger if the mohel hadn't mistaken the German helmet for part of the foreskin

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

The Management posted:

all of my adult friends with real careers and relationships and their lives together have pretty much this same story.

my slacker stoner gamer loser friends, not so much.

literally only the biggest rich rear end in a top hat "kids" (in their 20s) with no sense of perspective have full compliments of apple products because they're all poo poo and three times more expensive than their counterparts

the only thing worthwhile that apple make is the ipad

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
nz has like, 3x the "apple tax" because lol who would ever look at prices overseas

*charges $800 for an ipad*

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

reported

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Widdiful posted:

awful app doesnt let me turn my sig on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU