Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

E_Motion posted:

Wait, Hoomanawanui is an actual starter now?

Probably to troll the commentary team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

People who have met him say "if it started out a gimmick, it's completely taken over the real him by now". I could absolutely believe Andrew WK just being a genuinely awesome person

Didn't he apply to be a UN Peace Ambassador at one point? That's pretty cool if it's true. :)

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

He's a cultural ambassador to the Middle East.

Aha, thanks :)

Still very cool!

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

wheez the roux posted:

my cousin is a nurse in dallas and has gone from very level headed and rational to absolutely batshit insane in the past week, posting poo poo from breitbart about how it's :siren: GOING AIRBORNE :siren:

luckily my sister who has much more patience than I and who works for MSF is debunking it point by point

poo poo like this should be illegal it's so loving dumb.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

That Mitchell and Webb Look is awesome.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

whypick1 posted:

I was into ebola before it became mainstream :colbert:

Marburg Virus is where it's at these days.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Just flipped this on. Anyone care to tell me how Geno Smith has played this bad and this game has kept from being a blow out?

Pats have been as bad.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Geno has absolutely no awareness and it's painful to watch someone being paid millions being that awful.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

loving hell, it was blind luck that he didn't get sacked.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

wheez the roux posted:

he shouldnt loving do the read option because he's a poo poo runner and almost never did it at WV but people are loving retarded and assume "black qb = option/scrambler" even when the qb is clearly a pocket passer. and an example of the reverse phenomena is how andrew luck's scrambling ability is rarely mentioned and everytime he pulls one the announcers act shocked despite him running the 40 as fast as cam

Admittedly, folk are surprised by Luck because he looks and runs like a weird, fast, gangly ogre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Interception incoming.

• Locked thread