Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I am surprised there were only three real levels in that world. Maybe there'll be a reprise later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The sea is beautiful. That music in the deep ocean is just haunting.

Not, like, Endless Ocean haunting, just regular kind.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, they really set you up to be a big jerk to those wizards.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I would love to see you break the gently caress out of some time trials, but really as a bonus video when you're done with the game proper. You've got the Electoon, that's good enough for the game.

I'm all for doing the new levels in order, and I actually kind of suspected there'd be more to the levels given all the stuff that was introduced and never used.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I do like the boss fight angle they're throwing into the levels now. They look fun so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Cheers on hitting archives!

I really like the look of Legends and some of the refinements, but it's odd that they got rid of time-trials, even for fun, when the sense of speed and motion seems to have carried through to it so well.

That Land of the Livid Dead, though. Not even any allowance for mistakes. Must make you feel like one heck of a badass to clear, assuming frustration hasn't set in.

• Locked thread