Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Man, this game is just so colourful, though it keeps reminding me of Jazz Jackrabbit and how they never made a sequel. Alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I guess when they listed it somewhere for the translation to gendered languages?

Also I remembered Jazz 2, heck, I even had the European add-on with the third character. Just, sigghhh.

Whatever happened to the western 2D platformer?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Man, a lotta thought put into speedruns. I thought it was just like Sonic says, ya gotta go fast.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I forget, what do you get for the gems the chests have?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Yea, it really sets the tone as being something completely different; the fact all the enemies are also way more hostile adds to it.

This isn't an area that's simply been changed to be more dangerous but created to be inimical to Rayman and the player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I would wait 3 years to see an LP that was even half as polished and pro as this one.

If there's one thing I love about LPs, it's when they're done by people that blow me away with their skill; so your LP has been one of my favs for a long time. Not once during the entire thing did I think: "I could have done better", which is rare enough but the thought and effort you put into this is amazing.

Please do archive this; because it is definitely a fantastic one that should be kept.

And yea, the Nymphs just always struck me as, problematic, at least they coulda gone with more variety. I dunno, if the gender politics of Quebec are anything like French ones they probs got bigger issues on they mind.

Deceitful Penguin fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jul 19, 2015

• Locked thread