Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

Wugga posted:

Does anyone else feel that the second level is a bit LONG-WINDED?!

Thread over, we're done here.

Honestly though, all of these levels look fairly interesting and it makes me kinda sad that I never got past the underwater area. I beat that section, but never actually got around to continuing. Might have to do that now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

second-hand smegma posted:

The original tricky treasure levels were almost all changed for Legends, some in minor ways, some completely swapped for new ones. New levels for certain worlds were put in to replace some of the best platforming levels in the original that didn't make the cut, including the final level (which is weird and frustrating because they brought over EVERY mosquito level, the worst part of Origins).

It's very much an opinion issue, and I can see why a lot of people might think one way or the other, but the fact that I barely got to the water level in this and 100% Legends does speak for, if nothing else, the quality of Legends' levels and rate of progression.

• Locked thread