Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
The thing I really liked about the music in these levels is that it's all variations on a single theme. The upbeat, cheery version when you first arrive, used for bright areas, the peaceful version when you get into the caves, and the one that cuts all the vocals and makes the rest spooky and tense when you're exploring the dark depths. They are all still the same song at the base, and that's a cool thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

Wugga posted:

EDIT:

:siren: poo poo :siren:

I just realized that I have not ticked the web optimized option in handbrake for the last two videos. Would you kindly report whether the Baldurdash videos load for you or not so I can re-encode the vids if necessary. Thanks!

Oh, right. I meant to mention this after the last vid, but forgot: on Baldurdash, it doesn't play right away, but it does load, and it plays once the video is fully loaded.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
A line caught my eye from that image. Imagine the potential blurb now: Rayman Origins: This won't be the first time! It's weird that they kept the name when not a bit of origin story got into the final product. Well, except for the Vita version. Because of, I can only assume, CONSOLE SPECIFIC FEATURES there's collectables hidden in the levels in the form of these slightly transparent objects hiding in the foreground or background. The only way to find them is to hear them rattle when nearby, zoom in thanks to CONSOLE SPECIFIC FEATURES, and then tap them. They make up a mural in an extra screen in the Snoring Tree that shows Globox losing his red color or something, I never finished Origins or the collectables due to my Vita being broken.

• Locked thread