Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I am so pleased by the addition of the happy flower boss appearing on the map once defeated. I don't know why, but it's really cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Wugga posted:

Yeah those don't count.

Well if you didn't bother meticulously counting the number of bad guys why should they? :v:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Wugga posted:

If you think you can coax me into making another video, you are gravely mistaken!

I'm uploading an actual update this weekend.

yay! :dance:

Well, the evidence can't be argued with, there are clearly no birds in that level.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Judge Tesla posted:

The Big Bird's pretty cool but the next major boss is my favorite one in Origins, as I've said before, Legends has overall better bosses but these ones show up as well in the updated Origins stages.

I dunno, the bosses in legends don't turn into adorable additions to the map :colbert:

VVVVVVVVVVV
but he's completely undercut by the even more amazing choice of song for the stage that followed him.

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Apr 12, 2015

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Psh, you can see clearly in that picture that globox has extended his arms into wings. Mosquito is just hanging on because it's upset about being obsoleted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Samovar posted:

Where does pig latin come from?

Geop's wind waker thread.

• Locked thread