Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
It's back! This is one amazing game, makes me wish Ubisoft focused on those more than Sandbox #238.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
How about a re-rail? I was watching the earlier desert videos and when you talked to the fairy on the minimap, she said "Bravo" as "Avobray". Do the characters literally use Pig Latin?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
The fire section's aesthetics are amazing. Everything from the music to the little faces the forks and popcorns make just clicks together perfectly.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Can't be said enough times, this game is just beautiful. The swimming sections remind me of Aquaria.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Nov 16, 2014

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
The crazy thing about this game is that I keep thinking "this is the best music yet!"...
...In every single new video.

• Locked thread