Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

You know, along with Madoka, this show might have the most progressive couple in anime. A working wife with a stay at home husband who takes care of cooking.

Also, I guess we now know why she married him, and it was not for his cooking skills :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

The animation was beautiful and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. I think I rewatched that first scene where she stacks her plates and cups after lunch like five times.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

The good thing about season 2 if it starts post-birth is that instead of the show being about a normal girl marrying an unemployable nerd, it will be about a family with a stay-at-home dad, which will be very progressive.

Dan7el posted:

The working-girl married the otaku-guy and we saw how lonely and desperate her life was, but I'm not convinced she married him simply because she was lonely. There seems to be more to it than that

Did you miss the episode where he takes his shirt off?

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Fabricated posted:

You know, they could just allow filthy foreigners in and let them actually naturalize.

...Nah, let's try for like the dozenth time to propagandize our disaffected generation of 20-30-somethings into breeding so we can keep our super awesome pure Japanese heritage. That'll work.

:stare:

Dude, wrong show. This is just about a girl and her nerd husband, you are reading too much into it.

• Locked thread