Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaelan Zero
Nov 30, 2004

smut

alcharagia posted:

I am very much looking forward to the continuing escapades of Destiny Fucker. And the husband and wife too I guess.
I don't think I expected a character named Destiny Fucker to turn out to be such a tsundere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaelan Zero
Nov 30, 2004

smut

graybook posted:

Not sure who the director was this episode, but it was an interestingly styled look into Mayotama and Hajime's past. I'm a fan of these changeups.
According to someone I follow, Itsuki Imazaki did direction, storyboarding, writing, key animation and other stuff for the episode. Sort of a one-man show. He did an episode in S1 as well but I forget which one.

Kaelan Zero
Nov 30, 2004

smut

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

moe money moe problems
Himegoto's pretty dark. Every single authority figure in the protagonist's life is garbage so he has to do whatever the student council says if he wants to afford luxuries like 'food'. Characters do awful things to him almost constantly and he just takes it because he has a younger sibling to look after. It's hosed up

• Locked thread