Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Darrell Bevell is a bad coach and misused Harvin. I don't like the trade at all unless there is something going on I don't know about. I wish Percy the best in New York.

Go Hawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

commy gun posted:

Maybe Percy Harvin is a dick.

Then Bevell should have looked for pussy instead of trying to gently caress sandpaper with him.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Nail Rat posted:

And it's better to assume that what you know publicly about players is the whole story? Because that's what everyone else is doing. And the Seahawks are not idiots.

The Seahawks have kept Bevell for several years. They are not infallible and can absolutely still make dumb decisions.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

I love Parm's shift into a funny poster now that he is restricted on what he posts about

I appreciate this.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I've changed my mind. I support this trade now because our offense looks like poo poo so maybe we will finally try and address thst.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

African AIDS cum posted:

Its the 10 am start. No big deal. Richardson looking good btw

Then the coaching is still to blame.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HappyHelmet posted:

Unfortunately the ones who did show up are the worst kind of posters. Now were all lumped into the same group because of a couple of morons.

Don't hate the stereotype, hate the stereotyper.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shiksa posted:

why can't one hate both

That's racist

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Because that is what the Seattle FO decided was necessary, what we are saying is that it was an idiotic determination to see getting rid of Harvin as necessary instead of fixing their offensive scheme.

People said the same thing about the Boldin trade to SF. That argument is the last refuge of those defending an indefensible trade.

The trade was bad and Seattle was misusing Harvin.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

No I'm pretty sure he's healthy again

:golfclap:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

seiferguy posted:

Apparently a lot of Harvin's angst was that he wasn't being used in downfield plays. Instead he kept getting the sweep / bubble screen treatment to the point where he said "screw it I'm out" and pulled himself out of plays.

So there was a distrust created between Harvin and Wilson that came about because Bevell couldn't use Harvin correctly. For one, I can understand Harvin's frustration, but being an rear end and pulling yourself out of plays (especially when plays are designed with your
presence in mind) is a pretty terrible thing to do. It's for the best that he's gone, but if we had utilized him properly to begin, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Bevell ruined a first round pick and millions of dollars. That should easily be justification for firing him.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

commy gun posted:

If the guy is pulling himself out of the game and refusing to go back in because hes mad at the play calls that's pretty bad. If its true, that is.

I'd argue that trying to enact change with a retard coach is a good thing and that Harvin's insubordination was coming from a good place. Bevell's play calling is unacceptable and someone needs to change that.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

Intruder should just give you 6 hour probies every time you post like the GIP mods did. Your rap sheet is hilarious btw.

Respect.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ozu posted:

lol. Seriously, this is the kind of beat writing NY fans have to deal with.

He must be teaching creative writing at the local community college and he accidentally turned in a freshman's paper.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

wheez the roux posted:

if russell wilson had busted we would have spent the past 2 years with flynnsanity before going back to tarvaris jackson and ended up like the current texans only with slightly better offense and secondary but never going above 7-9

it's amazing how that one 3rd round pick has probably shaped the perception of the franchise more than anything else

Or we would have picked Bridgewater and gone 16-0 forwver.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Political Expert Pete Carroll everybody.

That's World Champion Pete Carroll focusing on global problems.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

What the gently caress is gamergate?

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Basically what happened is a woman made a game and had sex with some game reviewers. I literally watched the same thing happen when I had some jangly indie pop bands from the UK staying over at my house and a bunch of dumpy fat girls who write for pitchfork/rollingstone or whatever showed up and coerced them into loving for good reviews. Please close that stupid loving thread because there's no reason to discuss such a pointless topic.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

wheez the roux posted:

Anita Sarkeesian cucked Percy Harvin and he took out his anger by calling Russell Wilson a cornball brother

Is Russell Wilson black enough to use the N-Word?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

Is there a TFF bug enthusiast version of Kawalimus?

Yes, I can help you there. Are you experiencing any discharge?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

FFS you goons, if you're going to continue the derail, I would suggest you call him by his full name, African Aids Cum.

You watch a (rad) sport where people are paid via non-guaranteed contracts to destroy their bodies and brains for your enjoyment, but you can't say African Aids Cum, lmao.

Anyway has any actual new news on Percygate come out?

*stands in front of bathroom mirror*

African AIDS Cum
African AIDS Cum
AFRICAN AIDS CUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

I'll try and be positive and not bug you, but be careful where you do this

I was going to use the guy from Captain Phillips but I didn't want to be racist.

• Locked thread