Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Prozach posted:

Darrell Bevell is a dicknose.

Prozach posted:

Darrell Bevell is a dicknose.

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Oct 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Carroll is sending Harvin to New York as an undercover agent to find out the truth about 9/11

wheez the roux posted:

harvin trade was an inside job. teams don't just collapse like that. bevell did 10/12

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

everything about this trade is dumb as gently caress and any of harvin's shortcomings int he offense are entirely the fault of bevell. harvin might not be as good as people think but it is impossible to make an informed judgement when his time has been spent with a garbage 0-line ans darrell fuckshit turdman bevell as confounding factors

i am loving flabbergasted

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

I would love nothing more than for this trade turning out to be a positive, prescient move but given current evidence I can't call it anything other than loving stupid and infuriating

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

I don't really follow the Colts/Browns. Was it a good trade?

for the browns? phenomenal

for the colts? lol

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

blue squares posted:

Give me a break. That is not why.

really?? you don't think it is? you don't think it's 100% true?? well I hate to break it to you, because it is true. it's True and it's Real. also, 9/11 was done by the kenyan Hussein Obama and vaccinations are a plot of the Jewish banking cabal to make us all autistic.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's true. He was getting angry at the amount of SJWs in Seattle and he requested a trade to a place free from radfems.

Seattle was just beta for Harvin's alpha-level game

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Dubious posted:

Bad post alert regarding Paul Richardson

its you. youre the bad poster

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

we've probably got the 2nd worst receiving corps in the league now after jacksonville, although hurns seems to be p good so maybe it's a tie

maybe in the offseason we can repair our o-line. lmao who am i kidding they've never given a poo poo about it, we'll pick up WRs and then watch them produce nothing because russell is getting pummeled half a second after the snap

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

i have decent hands, can run okay, and im willing to be signed for dirt cheap. call me pete

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

effectual posted:

A conditional 4th is almost nothing. Did we just trade him to prevent a cap hit next year or something? (Aside than the possible off-field reasons) I know we still have it on the books this year.

And is this a sign we might be waving the white flag on this season? Our team is nosediving fast it seems.

it's baffling and stupid and hosed up and bullshit and the only reason given with any weight to it so far is he didn't get along with most of the team or the coaching staff

which of loving course he didnt get along with the coaching staff because he has every reason to be infuriated that bevell had any input whatsoever or was even loving employed at a level higher than high school

gently caress

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Febreeze posted:

Honestly they kind of did. There was always the threat of "PEYTON loving MANNING" even with the lopsided score but when the runback happened it just felt over completely for the Broncos

if nothing else it was worth it because the broncos fans i was watching the game with spent the whole halftime :smug:-facing and going on about "just you wait, peyton's gonna tear you apart in the 2nd half"

the looks on their faces as they slumped down when harvin ran that kick back made up for all the years the hawks spent getting their face stomped on by the broncos in the afc west :allears:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Fellwenner posted:

Harvin isn't what got this team to the superbowl last year. It was defense and Lynch.

our defensive depth was all traded away in the offseason and lynch's career is in the hands of darrell bevell soo

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

hawks embracing the post-superbowl heel turn

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Cole posted:

This is the same TFF that got mad at me when I said Mike Evans was a pussy and cost us the game by getting the wind knocked out of him.

The same TFF that regularly says they hope everyone on both teams dies in a stadium implosion or a plane crash.

Some jokes aren't ok (knee jerk calling one guy a pussy when you just lost a game because of him) and some are ok (hoping 106+ people die).

What I'm saying is TFF isn't consistent at all.

you're consistently a poo poo poster and it would be great if you never posted in tff again

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Yeah it is kind of crazy how good the Seahawks have been considering the FO is terrible with first round picks outside of 2010.

if russell wilson had busted we would have spent the past 2 years with flynnsanity before going back to tarvaris jackson and ended up like the current texans only with slightly better offense and secondary but never going above 7-9

it's amazing how that one 3rd round pick has probably shaped the perception of the franchise more than anything else

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

swickles posted:

What the gently caress is gamergate?

Anita Sarkeesian cucked Percy Harvin and he took out his anger by calling Russell Wilson a cornball brother

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

football fuckerman posted:

The final straw in the Harvin trade was when he heard Pete Carroll's Iraq theory and called it "some soft rear end John Kerry rear end soft on terror pussy poo poo" aloud and in a vulgar letter to the editor. Differing ideologies

Is the Cowboys sudden rise to regional supremacy and reign of terror the result of Islamic ideology? Just asking questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Bad Moon posted:

loving lol

If you don't forward this post to 3 people in the next 24 hours magic johnson will appear under your bed and poz your neg rear end

• Locked thread