Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

please don't make and post a lolita here or use the perversion relationship option because i'm not a mod and thus can't get away with that poo poo

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uniform Color: purple
Hair Color: orange
Eye Color: blue
Maid Types: Pure & Boyish
Special Qualities: Neat Freak, Wanted,Sibling Hate,Onmyouji,Southern
Favored Attribute: Will
Maid Power: Persistence
Maid Roots: Revenge
Maid Weapon: Moringstar
Stress Explosion: Racing

Your name is Zorack The Pedophile. You are 16 years old. You have blue eyes and orange hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are pure and boyish; others describe you as clean, a tomboy and fragile.

You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. The police want you for questioning about a very serious crime. You and your siblings detest each other. You practice Eastern-style magic based on Taoist principles using jufu, special curse charms written in brush ink on strips of paper. You speak with a heavy but intelligible American Southern accent.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you wield a spiked mace or flail. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Persistence. Whenever you take Stress, automatically reduce the amount by 1 point.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Athletics: 2
Affection: 2
Skill: 3
Cunning: 2
Luck: 1
Will: 4
Uniform Color: vermillion
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: metallic
Maid Types: Heroine & Heroine
Special Qualities: Brown Skin, Stalker Damage,Runaway,Masochist
Favored Attribute: Will
Maid Power: Absolute Maid
Maid Roots: Admirer of Maids
Maid Weapon: Claws
Stress Explosion: Mischief

Your name is Nina. You are 21 years old. You have metallic eyes and black hair, and wear a vermillion maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, indominable and single-minded.

Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You were once victimized by a stalker, and have never been able to trust or love another since. You fled your real home without permission. You are excited by receiving pain and suffering from others.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Absolute Maid. You are the very epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in uniform.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Your name is Titfa. You are 18 years old. You have brown eyes and brown hair, and wear a transparent maid uniform. You are boyish and pure; others describe you as pure, clean and maidenly.

In the past, you attempted suicide many times. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. Your maid uniform includes a particular short, tight miniskirt. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You and one of the other characters are constant, but friendly, rivals in some area.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you pack a working ray gun that looks like a prop out of a 50s sci-fi B movie. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Super Evasion. In exchange for 1d6 Stress, you can completely avoid a single attack.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Uniform Color: red
Hair Color: sky
Eye Color: brown
Maid Types: Sexy & Cool
Special Qualities: Pyromaniac, Quiet, Likes Them Young
Favored Attribute: Skill
Maid Power: Lock Picking
Maid Roots: Distant Relative
Maid Weapon: Metal Pipe/Nail Bat
Stress Explosion: Seclusion

Your name is Helga. You are 62 years old. You have brown eyes and sky hair, and wear a red maid uniform. You are sexy and cool; others describe you as glamorous, expressionless and unflappable.

You are a pyromaniac, and love setting fires... possibly even to the mansion. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are only interested in... "younger" partners.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lock Picking. You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Now THIS is a cast of characters!

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
reserved, I'm going to make sakuya from touhou

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Maids: You have been summoned to the main room by the master of the *rolls dice* space warship crossing in route to another Solar System. The captain, known only as Maniacal Axeman is sipping a cup of the finest merlot and is sitting on a toilet-throne made of a defeated amazoness from the planet you were captured from. "Women-slaves! You are to clean the hangar from the alien eggs that we found from there!" He bellows while munching on a cigar.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Reserved I'm Samus

Bbg can make me a character since he knows my sociopath soul if he wants otherwise I'll make one when I'm not phone posting.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
is there a better character creator, I've been rolling random trying to pick out the perfect traits and it's a chore

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Notto diso shitto agen.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Devour or Fire posted:

is there a better character creator, I've been rolling random trying to pick out the perfect traits and it's a chore

gently caress if i know, find the pdf and do a character from spot lol?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wide here ya go

Uniform Color: gold
Hair Color: yellow
Maid Types: Lolita & Sexy
Special Qualities: Pyromaniac, Elf Ears,Doujin Artist,Former Delinquent,Shy
Favored Attribute: Luck
Maid Power: Karma
Maid Roots: Revenge
Maid Weapon: Chain/Rope
Stress Explosion: Shopping

Your name is Samus W.S Aran. You are 26 years old. You have blue eyes and yellow hair, and wear a gold maid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as sweet, curvy and charming.

You are a pyromaniac, and love setting fires... possibly even to the mansion. You have long, pointed, elfin ears. In addition to being a maid, you create doujinshi in your spare time. Although no one would know it looking at you now, you used to be a delinquent; for now, no one else in the mansion knows. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you go on a mad shopping spree. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Karma. You can use your Luck to dodge an attack, and if you roll a 10 or higher you cause twice as much Stress to the opponent.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Your name is Rod N. Hailer. You are 9000 years old. You have gold eyes and black hair, and wear a red maid uniform. You are sexy and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, glamorous and wild.

You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are a serial murderer.

In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you fight with your bare hands, using striking attacks or submission moves. When you are extremely upset, you go on a mad shopping spree. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Instant Restraint. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can restrain someone from doing something indecent.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Maids: You have been summoned to the main room by the master of the *rolls dice* space warship crossing in route to another Solar System. The captain, known only as Maniacal Axeman is sipping a cup of the finest merlot and is sitting on a toilet-throne made of a defeated amazoness from the planet you were captured from. "Women-slaves! You are to clean the hangar from the alien eggs that we found from there!" He bellows while munching on a cigar.

Yes Sir [i say, being secretly a 42 year pedophile in disguise as a 16 year old maid, in order to do some very heinous poo poo]

I am eager to please! Alien egg clean up is my specialty!

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Your name is Misty Jugs. You are 25 years old. You have sky eyes and beige hair, and wear a green maid uniform. You are sexy and pure; others describe you as pure, fragile and coquettish.

You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You are actually a ghost, with a history tied to the mansion or your master's past. You have a great deal of freckles. You are actually a shinigami, a death reaper which carries with you an aura of death. You are part of a group organized around a political ideal, possibly one that others might think extreme or even insane.

You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you wield a machinegun. When you are extremely upset, you start crying. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Passionate Gaze. With just a glance, you can ingratiate yourself with the master, taking 1d6 Stress to gain 1d3 Favor.

Uniform Color: green
Hair Color: beige
Eye Color: sky
Maid Types: Sexy & Pure
Special Qualities: Greedy, Ghost, Freckles, Shinigami, Political Organization
Favored Attribute: Affection
Maid Power: Passionate Gaze
Maid Roots: Loyalty
Maid Weapon: Machinegun
Stress Explosion: Crying

Affection: 3
Skill: 2
Luck: 2
Will: 2

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore.

This is a positive trait, right?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Yes Sir [i say, being secretly a 42 year pedophile in disguise as a 16 year old maid, in order to do some very heinous poo poo]

I am eager to please! Alien egg clean up is my specialty!

Maniacal Axeman: "If you don't go now I'll rip your neck off and poo poo down your neck! To the cleaning hatch you go!"

The cleaning hatch is filled with those egg things from the alien series. You know that if you get close to those the facehuggers inside will rape your face.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

I feel like someone put either too much or too little effort into the creation of this thing.

Uniform Color: pink
Hair Color: blue
Eye Color: indigo
Maid Types: Lolita & Lolita
Special Qualities: Addict, Sickly,Shy
Maid Power: Foreboding
Maid Roots: Bridal Training
Maid Weapon: Ray Gun
Stress Explosion: Binge

Your name is Rocky Balboa. You are 25 years old. You have indigo eyes and blue hair, and wear a pink maid uniform. You are very childlike; others describe you as sweet, cute and innocent.

You are physically and psychologically addicted to a drug of some kind. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people.

You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you pack a working ray gun that looks like a prop out of a 50s sci-fi B movie. When you are extremely upset, you gorge yourself on food. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Foreboding. You can tell when something dangerous is coming.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Your name is bees. You are 20 years old. You have brown eyes and brown hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are childlike and boyish; others describe you as cute, sweet and energetic.

You witnessed the death of one or both of your parents firsthand. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You are addicted to nicotine, and always have a cigarette or cigar in your mouth or on your person. You are actually a succubus, a demon that traps your prey by arousing their desires; you feature a few demonic traits that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are physically and psychologically addicted to a drug of some kind.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you use a cross, prayer wheel, paper charm, or other seemingly harmless religious symbol to attack. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maniacal Axeman: "If you don't go now I'll rip your neck off and poo poo down your neck! To the cleaning hatch you go!"

The cleaning hatch is filled with those egg things from the alien series. You know that if you get close to those the facehuggers inside will rape your face.

*I put on my maid robe and hat*

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
This seems like fun, can I play?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

drilldo squirt posted:

This seems like fun, can I play?

go ask someone on byob, once you gently caress off there, fuckstick!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

a facehugger approaches zorack! it hisses, readily waiting for the first opportunity to rape and impregnate the face of the man dressed as a maid... fight it?!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a facehugger approaches zorack! it hisses, readily waiting for the first opportunity to rape and impregnate the face of the man dressed as a maid... fight it?!

I will choose to run away like the bitchtard I am. I make a high pitch squeal whole running like a balloon running out of air.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Affection: 1
Skill: 2
Luck: 2
Will: 1
Uniform Color: blue
Hair Color: blue
Maid Types: Sexy, Lolita
Special Qualities: Masochist, Runaway,One Eye,Sickly,Neat Freak
Maid Power: Foreboding
Maid Roots: Distant Relative
Maid Weapon: Hand-to-Hand
Stress Explosion: Teasing

Your name is Wololololo. You are 22 years old. You have blue eyes and blue hair, and wear a blue uniform. You are sexy and childlike; others describe you as childish, cute and sweet.

You are excited by receiving pain and suffering from others.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you fight with your bare hands, using striking attacks or submission moves. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Foreboding; You can tell when something dangerous is coming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Your name is Rod N. Hailer. You are 9000 years old. You have gold eyes and black hair, and wear a red maid uniform. You are sexy and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, glamorous and wild.

You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are a serial murderer.

In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you fight with your bare hands, using striking attacks or submission moves. When you are extremely upset, you go on a mad shopping spree. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Instant Restraint. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can restrain someone from doing something indecent.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
when the masters away, the maids will play

• Locked thread