Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JaegerUK
Oct 19, 2014

by Ion Helmet
Hi to all reading this forum, I started a kick-starter a few weeks ago, and am now pimping it for all i'm worth. Its for a board game based on the last three years before the ragnarok of Norse Mythology. It has Vikings, Gods, Demons, Undead, Trolls, Violence, and all manner of good things. Please have a look, post some feedback, maybe even pledge some monies :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/928526600/fimbulvintr

Thanks in advance,

j

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
You're in the wrong forum. You might want to post this in General Bullshit where it'll reach the appropriate audience.

Good luck with the thing!

j

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

So you'll use an upper-case J to sign off your Kickstarter, but we're not good enough for you to hit the shift key? I guess gently caress off then.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

posted without comment

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Tekopo posted:

posted without comment

His hand is mace O__O

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I'm sure its a prosthetic. No big deal

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

racist about giants.

JaegerUK
Oct 19, 2014

by Ion Helmet

FactsAreUseless posted:

So you'll use an upper-case J to sign off your Kickstarter, but we're not good enough for you to hit the shift key? I guess gently caress off then.

Sorry dude, no offence meant :),

J

JaegerUK
Oct 19, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Broken Loose posted:

You're in the wrong forum. You might want to post this in General Bullshit where it'll reach the appropriate audience.

Good luck with the thing!

j

I'll give it a go,

cheers,

J

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

JaegerUK posted:

Sorry dude, no offence meant :),

J
Thanks, but could you also go back and edit your original post? You also missed capitalizing an I in your first sentence.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
This is not what he expected.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

This is not what he expected.

You fuckin guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I didn't think he'd actually do it. But I was hoping he would.

• Locked thread