Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

ForeverSmug posted:

I wish games would just let you hoard every single loving thing

They could balance it like parasite eve and just let you use stuff in your "active" inventory and send everything else to the warehouse BC otherwise I gotta make ten trips to the mouth of the dungeon, load everything into a chest or something, then load everything into my inv, then fast travel, and it is insanely gay

Some games do this and then you have the problem of actually finally needing one of those things and having to go through a Manhattan phone book of crap looking for the one useful item from hours ago that you may have misremembered the name of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Pewdiepie posted:

If there isnt a way to auto loot then whats the god drat point of looting.

what if you wind up really needing just one more bug egg/gold ring of sneaking/salmon steak and you don't have it

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Parallax Scroll posted:

go back and get it

That sounds like a pain in the rear end I think I'll just carry around 7000+ items, periodically stopping to unload a few so I can add a new cool-looking/higher-value thing to the heap

• Locked thread