Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are platinum members the best?
They're poo poo
If i start telling you how bad they are I'll never stop
they paid ten bucks for lovely email and google that only work on the forums
ilike to touch my hole
View Results

• Locked thread
Berious
plat is whack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey

by Lowtax
flat whack pack

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
what is with all these horrible rich people?

Top Hats Monthly

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
see because we're in :byob: we need our own emote to show we can frivolously spend 30 bux

Top Hats Monthly

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
who is john galt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

BYOB is the Galt's Gulch of the somethingawful forums. Welcome!

dogcrash truther

Top Hats Monthly posted:

who is john galt

a platinum user

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Luvcow posted:

*adjusts monocle* *gets bit by a rattlesnake that everyone knew was there but nobody told me about*

• Locked thread