Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hed posted:

also i moisture tuned your mom last night

by this you mean applying lube because you couldn't get her wet enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pooholes don't provide they own lubrication

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

echinopsis posted:

Thanks

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
skeu

morphism

pseudopresence
Mar 3, 2005

I want to get online...
I need a computer!
When we have direct brain-computer interfaces and vr all UI will be virtual tablets because that's what we're used to

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Fib posted:

When we have direct brain-computer interfaces and vr all UI will be virtual tablets because that's what we're used to

This is probably going to be depressingly true, our cyberpunk dystopia really sucks.

vodkat fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Oct 27, 2014

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

echinopsis posted:

just take her to taco bell a few hours beforehand

or him, could also be a him

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
people always say taco bell makes you poo poo

whats the deal

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

foods that remain the same before and after processing do go through the body pretty quick, so

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

people absorb fats at diff rates, people bad at it poo poo more frequently

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

Hed posted:

can you just cover it up while you ~moisture tune~ it?

yes. I can also open the whole thing up and disable the PIT with a dip switch. or I can take a real good look at the thing and realize there's a dial for the PIR, set it to zero and then moisture tune it, which is exactly what I did.

the PIR dial indicator graphic has one third long hollow bar, then one third of dots and then one third of full bar. wtf.

http://www.pax.se/media/60332/img_passad_30_front.png

Elos
Jan 8, 2009

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
persistence should be step one if you want to try and use that garbage

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

echinopsis posted:

photoshop has a lovely UI and things like ctrlz doesn't go back through history but undoes one thing is hosed up

yeah no reason why having a quick "flip previous change on and off" hotkey would make sense in an image editing program

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
maybe that function should exist but not INSTEAD of a decent undo list and also considering a single click counts as a thing so what you might be flipping between is a pixel or two.

photoshop is good but needs a fuckin huge overhaul. there are Ssoooo many hangovers from
when it was old. it's good good tools but it's bogged down by stupid poo poo like that

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Ctrl+Shift+Z does what you want.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Ctrl+Shift+Z does what you want.

so much extra effort: no thanks adobe

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

echinopsis posted:

so much extra effort: no thanks adobe

here's a lil protip for you: map crtl-shift-z undo to the back button on your mouse and redo to the forward button that way you can move back and forth through your history quickly and easily

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

disabling javascript and flash does wonders to most websites

in that it makes them inoperable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

click to run plugin is like the best option ive enabled in a browser in a while thanks chrome

• Locked thread