Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Zero One posted:

How does it handle the expansion MLS teams?

Allegedly they do join the league after the first season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

sassassin posted:

No more 60-yarders from Gylfi :(

One of my plaers won goal of the season with such a goal only it was only 41 yards and went in off the post.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

XBenedict posted:

You might check the SI Den of Hopeless Agony and Technical Support.

Don't ever do this they'll twist it so its your fault

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

United finished 2nd on my game in the first season then ever since they've finished mid table. I am in season 4 at the moment chelsea are just dominating English and European football.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Its amazing how si keep adding more layers to an already broken system regarding player interactions. But we all keep buying so i guess they don't care. I always love how you compliment someone and they go yeah well I can do better. just take the compliment and move on son!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

You have to go on scouting and then click on the all known players tab on the top option bar. Then you can do what you're asking in your post.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

The boardroom screen will tell you just keep asking for more sadly this usually only increase the allowance by 1 each time.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Mandalay posted:

How do you maintain your sanity (and solid grasp of written English communication) hanging out on the SI forums?

You can't its a cesspool of asskissing and never admitting there could be fault with the game.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Never used Attribute Masking it obviously another layer of difficulty but i just cannot be bothered to micromanage scouting to get 100% on everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Allyn posted:

Miles has revealed the first new feature for FM16: dynamic rivalries. At least 10 years late, but hey

I wonder if this will somehow be broke but yay about time its always abit crap where you take a non league club from nowhere and never have any rivals as they're all still tooling around in the lower leagues.

• Locked thread