Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

*pushes up glasses in nerd voice* umm actually, it's about ethics in journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

wth posted:

*pushes up glasses in nerd voice* umm actually, it's about ethics in journalism

what is gamer gate

Salmiakki

I love to game.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

warroar posted:

what is gamer gate

first syllable

e:(-m)

tao of lmao

warroar posted:

what is gamer gate

its about ethics in games journalism

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
[Fade in to a bunch of faggots on the internet]

human being ON THE INTERNET: I'm a huge human being on the internet

SIDS Vicious

um, haha, women making video games? i uh, i dont think so there. women are supposed to make dinner, not texture packs. they are supposed to be cleaning my home, not cleaning up bugs. this will not stand. i dont even want women playing video games, let alone making them. christ on a bicycle,

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I honestly don't know what gamer Gate is. A woman slept with someone and then I get lost after that.

verily carefree

wth posted:

its about ethics in games journalism

sign me up

verily carefree

Gross Dude posted:

I honestly don't know what gamer Gate is. A woman slept with someone and then I get lost after that.

how couald such a thing happen, calling bullshit

Captain No-mates

Should be called gamergeddon.

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

I love to game.

i just doxxed you and am ordering 10 pizzas to your house. each pizza is pepperoni. each pizza's pepperonis make a letter. when arranged, the letters spell "YOU WILL DIE"

verily carefree

Captain No-mates posted:

on point. stoic. you hit the nail on the head. bravo. 5

Salmiakki

wth posted:

i just doxxed you and am ordering 10 pizzas to your house. each pizza is pepperoni. each pizza's pepperonis make a letter. when arranged, the letters spell "YOU WILL DIE"

...Game on.

verily carefree

... nixon era references ftw

ulvir

*adjusts glasses*

*straightens neckbeard*

Ahem.

Actually, as a college-dropout (I took a semester of computer science and biology (Richard Dawkins FTW)) I know a thing or two about journalistic integrity and their ethics, so here's a 2000 word essay about how women are ruining everything and should stay in the kitchen.

verily carefree

welp this thread is out like flappers, time to 22 skidoo

SIDS Vicious

i dont think women deserve anyrights at all especially wrt the video game industry

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ethics in journalism: noun If a woman does something that you don't like, it is ok to rape and murder her.

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
If women don't stop unfairly maligning all Gamers as misogynist manchildren I'm going to rape and kill them all.

WindmillSlayer

the most pathetic thing is gay little bitch bois who just take any lay they can get and suck and gently caress indiscriminately and who get off on humiliation.

dogcrash truther

WindmillSlayer posted:

the most pathetic thing is gay little bitch bois who just take any lay they can get and suck and gently caress indiscriminately and who get off on humiliation.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Captain No-mates posted:

dogcrash truther
Personally I think it's good. I think gamer gate is good.

tao of lmao

WindmillSlayer posted:

i...i thought we were friends :(

Full-Bodied Flavor

the gaming identity is being slandered by women as being "misogynistic" and "homophobic".. i will not stand idly by as my identity is being eroded and i hope fellow gamers won't either.

*spams I WILL RAPE U human being on twitter*

WINNINGHARD

dogcrash truther posted:

same :greencube:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:krad:

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

we like to joke and have fun, here, on something awful. when you strip all the pretense away, gamergate is good

SIDS Vicious

lol what

Lil Cunty

i tried to follow gamergate but computers are hard so i just baked a cake instead

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i will kill any gamer any time, just mark mywords

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*prays to #gamergate as hard as possible*

*just at the moment of enlightenment, the perfect hand of Phil Fish reaches down from the heavens and leads me to the promised land*

SIDS Vicious

WD-40 posted:

i tried to follow gamergate but computers are hard so i just baked a cake instead

i like cake

ulvir

WD-40 posted:

your sanity thanks you deeply

WindmillSlayer

wth posted:

i...i thought we were friends :(

here this song should be aftercare enough for the likes of you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

WINNINGHARD

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*prays to #gamergate as hard as possible*

*just at the moment of enlightenment, the perfect hand of Phil Fish reaches down from the heavens and leads me to the promised land*

Fish do not hand hands.Bub.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

christ on a bicycle is rad, check out his sweet bmx bike

i am he

whats gamer gate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU