Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Party starting up right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

same

SIDS Vicious

i have enjoyed wine in the past

poopzilla

only if its boxed bby

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

poopzilla posted:

only if its boxed bby

Franzia to the rescue!

WINNINGHARD

inject the wine directly into youre forehead

cuntman.net

john no

saboten

i love red wine

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

too late. wine good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

saboten posted:

i love red wine

all wine is good wine. except maybe port, which I drank too much of in college

Lil Cunty

i love port bc it makes me feel like a rowdy sailor

FluffieDuckie

john peps is offering a special tag for the gentleman who shows his wiener first. tonight may be your night baby

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WD-40 posted:

i love port bc it makes me feel like a rowdy sailor

yeah, it's pretty sweet, though

FluffieDuckie posted:

john peps is offering a special tag for the gentleman who shows his wiener first. tonight may be your night baby

only if my wife takes the photo, i'm a little wavy right now

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

only if my wife takes the photo, i'm a little wavy right now

explain it to her. i'm sure she'll understand

FluffieDuckie

do you need me to talk to her?

Lil Cunty

just a friendly reminder that i do plan on doing something really terrible if someone gets the hog dawg tag before me

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

lookin good bb

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

lookin good bb

:agreed:

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

lookin good bb

i am literally puking

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
:rznv:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WD-40 posted:

just a friendly reminder that i do plan on doing something really terrible if someone gets the hog dawg tag before me

any penis pic taken with someone holding up a sign that says "BYOB Nights" will be good enough for me and will receive my full support and effort at placement of the gangtag for the sponsored poster i am an equal opportunity filth mongerer

as a caveat and in the spirit of full disclosure the gangtag is not yet hosted, though the request has been placed

cuntman.net

too late. wine good

john

jooooohhhhhhnnnnn

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

here's an odl photo of me

lookit that curly hair!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

here's a photo iof me in 1975

1975, can you believe it?

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
old. space. yellow shirt.

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

any penis pic taken with someone holding up a sign that says "BYOB Nights" will be good enough for me and will receive my full support and effort at placement of the gangtag for the sponsored poster i am an equal opportunity filth mongerer

as a caveat and in the spirit of full disclosure the gangtag is not yet hosted, though the request has been placed

so theoretically, a friendly and benevolent postin pal who did not want to be associated with their penis in this forum but wanted to help me in my time of great need could take this photo and send it to me and i would anonymously post the pic and receive the tag

hey boys, who wants to do old wd a favor :wink:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WD-40 posted:

so theoretically, a friendly and benevolent postin pal who did not want to be associated with their penis in this forum but wanted to help me in my time of great need could take this photo and send it to me and i would anonymously post the pic and receive the tag

WD-40. post your DICK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

here's an odl photo of me

lookit that curly hair!

this was about 1957, btw

pig slut lisa

irl is good

let's simulcast our dicks, in high def

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa posted:

...what?

City of Glompton

pig slut lisa posted:

oh my, it could be quite a night in the yob!

I personally had one glass of wine after work and it was nice, just nice enough.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WD-40 posted:

i mean look i could get into all sorts of rules and guidelines but really i'm just a boy standing in front of a forum asking it to post a dick

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Siluvayne posted:

oh my, it could be quite a night in the yob!

I personally had one glass of wine after work and it was nice, just nice enough.

i've hada about six maybe secen

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

i mean look i could get into all sorts of rules and guidelines but really i'm just a boy standing in front of a forum asking it to post a dick

my attorneys have advised me that I should not show my dick to boys, anymore at least

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

typoing very carefully tonight ayob

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

wd sweetie i don't want to state the obvious, but you have access to a penis

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

wd sweetie i don't want to state the obvious, but you have access to a penis

sshhh duckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i almost posted a photo!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

BYOB 8.2: I almost posted my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

BYOB 8.2: I almost posted my dick

ghahha. me at the art musem

• Locked thread