Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

elf help book posted:

the psp is 10 years old

No way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

I loving have a PSP that's why I didn't buy a PS Vita

I'm beginning to think you aren't actually a PC gamer, or even a gamer at all.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
What the gently caress is happening right now?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the psp is 10 years old

huh. woah.

so is that one franz ferdinand song....

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you have brain cancer op

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Buschmaki posted:

do you find yourself asking this a lot?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

You are slowly coming to the realization that hardware continues to develop and eventually companies transition support to newer platforms.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Silver Striker posted:

I'm beginning to think you aren't actually a PC gamer, or even a gamer at all.

Alright, I like making jokes like not understanding what the PS Vita is (I really didn't know about the Wii U though) but if you ever insult my gamer cred so directly ever again I will be forced to decimate you in a gaming gauntlet AND take all of your cred as a gamer, this is not a joke or boast so please do not test me; I am always ready to defend my gamer honor.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

In other words. Yes Grandpa, I'm buying a Nintendo 64 even though I already own an NES.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

Alright, I like making jokes like not understanding what the PS Vita is (I really didn't know about the Wii U though) but if you ever insult my gamer cred so directly ever again I will be forced to decimate you in a gaming gauntlet AND take all of your cred as a gamer, this is not a joke or boast so please do not test me; I am always ready to defend my gamer honor.

You've got a lot of nerve to claim to be a gamer and not know about the Wii U.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

You've got a lot of nerve to claim to be a gamer and not know about the Wii U.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I also knew about the Wii U.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Remember Watching Spider-Man on your psp on the UMD

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
That was a lie, sorry, I am try to defend what little gamer honor I have, but I realized Silver Striker just challenged my gamer cred again, add me on Steam, my name is Buschmaki and I will decimate you in whatever game of your choice that we both own and I can run on my laptop, this is not an idle threat or forums posturing.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

That was a lie, sorry, I am try to defend what little gamer honor I have, but I realized Silver Striker just challenged my gamer cred again, add me on Steam, my name is Buschmaki and I will decimate you in whatever game of your choice that we both own and I can run on my laptop, this is not an idle threat or forums posturing.

Apology accepted. I do not doubt your gaming abilities, but you should respect Nintendo in the future.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

zen death robot posted:

No, people bought UMD movies?

i think it came with spiderman packed in for a while

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I did not accept your refusal of my challenge, my gamer cred has been tarnished, I'm drunk af off toilet wine, and it's midnight, if you do not defend your honor I'll be forced to own noobs, and noobs cannot sate my thirst for vengeance.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Mine came with Ape Escape.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
UMD lol

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

I was also joking, you shouldn't feel the need to prove your gamer honor to others, as the only thing that matters is gamer love, and that comes from inside yourself.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

I was also joking, you shouldn't feel the need to prove your gamer honor to others, as the only thing that matters is gamer love, and that comes from inside yourself.

Good lord.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I take back waht I said about Origin...I am trying to open it and it's just sitting in my task bar doing nothing.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The most hosed up thing is when you buy a ubisoft game through Origin (some russian hacker bought the deluxe editions of remember me and watch dogs on my account, loving deplorable) it will have to go through Origin to launch the game, which then launches Uplay which then actually launches the game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I take back waht I said about Origin...I am trying to open it and it's just sitting in my task bar doing nothing.

Edit, I retract this statement, it was showing up on my 2nd monitor.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Buschmaki posted:

The most hosed up thing is when you buy a ubisoft game through Origin (some russian hacker bought the deluxe editions of remember me and watch dogs on my account, loving deplorable) it will have to go through Origin to launch the game, which then launches Uplay which then actually launches the game.

friend of the family,

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

friend of the family,

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
PC Gamer prejudice.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Reminder that many people, including posters on these forums, believed that UMD would be DVD's successor.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

friend of the family,

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Reminder that many people, including posters on these forums, believed that UMD would be DVD's successor.

I'm reading up on this and learned a new thing today, thanks!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lumpy the Cook posted:

i remember this and can confirm it

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

elf help book posted:

the psp is 10 years old

ah, same.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Buschmaki for president

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Hah, I was just joking the whole time! owned imp zone, owned.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Yeah, looking back on this in the morning, I got owned pretty hardcore by my own lovely posts, Impzowned if you will, but that brings me to another game point, you gotta game the way YOU want to. Don't let anyone else get you down, say you're bad at games, or say you like bad games, as long as you have a game you enjoy, the company of those you love or yourself and a healthy snack, and a love for videogames, anything is possible.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
whats your healthy snack buschmaki?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I like to make a nice smoothie, fruit, yogurt, ice, and honey, crazy refreshing for a hot day. Sometimes I like to treat myself and head over to the Falafel Palace to pick up a nice lamb shwarma, goddamn is lamb and sheep a tasty meat.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
man u loving suck op

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
uPlay lost my Heroes VI saves which made me play more Heroes VI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

uplay is just another barrier between me and games. it boggles my mind where we are now... it used to be all games were just a power button away. but now we have to go through so much... so much BULLSHIT just to play a game. i just want to play a game. i just want to play a game. i'm not voting for a president. i'm not launching a nuke. i shouldn't have to jump through all these hoops to play a game. why can't i just play a game. i want to play a game. i want to play a game. don't stand in my way. i want to play a game.

• Locked thread