Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

c h o n k e r s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

"chickens killed my parents"

"me too, but i dont let it rule my life"

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

yeah, roger's the best

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

when snot's mum and francine went into that tiny room i was fully expecting it to be revealed that roger's drug worked the whole time

i can't believe they instead just kept going lol

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

klaus deserves sadness

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

francine is just, so good

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ups_rail posted:

After learning that guy on the orville is the VA for steve it kinda ruined it for me.

lmao

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

If only there was a frinkiac for American dads

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

honestly forgot how strong season 1 was
francine is still the best

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he said in one day, that means if you die from it it's ok

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

:hai:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Neeksy posted:

also Roger is clearly wearing an Orville uniform

lol he definitely is

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i hadnt seen the pilot before and wow i hate pilot steve

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Brawnfire posted:

She did a good--No, GREAT--no, good job.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Been sitting here for the last hour and a half with "I killed two teenagers" going through my head

Thanks Brawnfire

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

yeah, francine is great

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I think the biggest gross out scene for me is the man eating oysters out of a garbage bag on the toilet at the end of Hot Scoomp. Why was he spitting loogies into the same bag he was eating from?! That's nasty, that guy was NASTY!

i'd forgotten about that, thanks :barf:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

dammit i want some jambalaya

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

KLAUS'S BOYS

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

these plots are getting more and more fantastical

and im all for it

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I also asked for more Franny but I can't believe I forgot about her hot sister

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

loving Klaus

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

francine loves muppet treasure island

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Yeah, and the perfect ending with Stan having his "we all learned a lesson and grew" speech in the kitchen, the Francine asking where Steve is. Resigned sigh, smash cut to Stan standing in the rain looking bored while the Sesame Street characters yell at Steve to go away.

E:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-1QK52G0o

it's just so loving perfect

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i still cant believe american dad successfully made a loveable scrappy doo

rogu what the hell you're perfect

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

another clean getaway. what would i do without my eeps

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

As for me.... super gay also

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

there was an excellent president in his own episode and as a recurring character bit and don't you forget it

coult not say how much of that was chris parnell nailing it again

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I like to think it's entirely to frustrate people using grey sites

well, it's working

...i mean, i hear it's working

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bwOYHtFAGs

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Danuta

Danuta

It is me

Will you go there

Do you eat

I've got the money

Danuta

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkbcm8paxJc

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i like debbie but it's true snot is a better love interest for him

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

yeah, they're both terrible and deserve each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i simply couldnt think of any name better than Reaganomics Lamborghini