Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its really weird watching band of brothers for the first time and constantly seeing steve's voice actor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

despite having seen the episode multiple times i never noticed that in the 80s roger was reaganomics lamborghini

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its been a good season

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol at everything roger said

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its a jones for smith

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hemophilia posted:

Im not going to lie. The discussion about reused plots makes me realize i hate this shows plots and only enjoy the surrealist elements, roger, and principal lewis. I could do without most of this cast who when they get a story it serves to keep the show pretty grounded. Francine is nearly always a prop or always a straight man and Steve's thing of being the most punchable kid and son ever is barely excused by his pop ballass. American dad needs neither. prop characters beyond roger in a wig or any fake loving people keeping this show from losing its god damned mind!!!! Give me roger drugging steve who time travelled by reading a pamphlet and taking a nap where he is drugged and becomes the woman in the painting he obsessed over. Or just make Raptures Delight again! Do it constantly! Cancel the show and syndicate 100 recolorings and edits of that one episode. It isn't that surreal but it is basically a john carpenter short so it rules anyway. And its the best thing AD ever did. I dont need another b side about stan and francines marriage if it doesnt somehow involve principal lewis beating the poo poo out of a kid then laughing like a maniac.

nice meltdown

that was a good episode

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao at roger staring at the life guard then it cutting away to him in a bin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a jones for smith or cops and roger

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

Apparently that guy was Corey Stoll

The guests on American dad are ridiculous

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

I also think this episode was another case of someone at TBS mixing things up. Still pissed we haven't gotten the Roger Loves Dick episode.

wait what? i've seen that episode lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you had pms i would tell you but i don't blame you for not buying them rn

levidia is real good at letting you see stuff

Jose fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jul 15, 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the bill gates joke in the max jets episode is a little :prepop: with all the recent news about him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did Hot in Herre sound slightly sped up to anyone else?

the opening song sounded like it was changing speed it was weird

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I think that's the most I've physically laughed at an American dad episode in ages. Not that I think others were bad just there were a few very funny jokes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

scott grimes is an insanely good singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltTIJiIBiw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

Learning Uma Thurman voiced Gwen (so hot) was a mind gently caress for me.

Lol wow. I somehow only learned recently that Barry is voiced by one of the main American pie actors

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Francine's Thanksgiving leftover sandwich really is something else

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Watching the episode where Jeff is a dog racer and the bit with Hailey at the pound is incredible as roger berates her for believing he'd take care of dogs

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

MisterDuck posted:

I don’t like that episode very much but it does have one of my favorite jokes in the whole series:

“Right now it’s called Oedipus Rox. Because the school board wouldn’t let me call it MOTHERFUCKER!”

having rewatched it recently this had me creased up for ages

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol at both stan and Francine in different episodes telling the CIA psychologist they remember him dying in different ways

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Having seen Alan tudyk in the credits a bunch recently I was curious who he voiced and it includes at least Dr Calgary and rogu

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i got lied to by google

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bullock shouting at the sun is my favourite bullock line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007