Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

After ten glorious seasons on Fox, Seth MacFarlane's greatest creation has moved to TBS.
What's different? Not much. It now airs on Monday instead of Sunday, and the one episode of the new season that's already aired had characters say "poo poo" without being bleeped out.

Next episode:

CIAPOW
After Bullock decides a drone can perform a task just as good as Stan can, Stan resolves to prove to Bullock that humans are actually better than robots; the family takes part in a slow-motion race in their own living room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Hope you don't have any building kids.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

When did Dick become the old guy?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I can't punch loneliness!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Follow the taint to freedom!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

TheRationalRedditor posted:

AD has always had really good internal consistency even after massive staff changes, so I'd count on it.

So, does Stan have another half-brother that lives in Wisconsin?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Like a T-Rex on his back.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Google Coma Alert.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Isn't there still an insane backlog of episodes?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dreaming of a White Porsche Christmas
Stan dreams about trading places with the single Principal Lewis, who he believes lives a more carefree life, and after his wish for a different life comes true, Lewis unexpectedly becomes the patriarch of Stan's family.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Buttwish?
Sounds like a thing.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Mister Kingdom posted:

Are you picturing it? I'm picturing it.

WHOA! You should picture it.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Wait, no new episodes until loving February?!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Anyone else it would take the wife to her alternate reality, and leave Stan stuck in that one?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Morning Mimosa
Francine refuses to cook for Steve after he swears at her, and as a result, Steve becomes a successful chef; Stan believes a snap of his fingers will turn people invisible.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tonight's episode has a couple of characters I'm sure everyone is excited to see, Wheels and the Leg Man!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

The Cleveland Show was thirty minutes of animation. I watched at least two seasons of it, and I don't think I ever laughed once, or ever had the urge to turn it off partway through an episode, and I remember almost nothing about it now.

I remember that there was a commercial in which wrestler Ric Flair suplexed a canoe.

smashpro1 fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 6, 2015

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Mr. Fowl posted:

Counting down until Jeff and Hailey have a Human/Alien hybrid abomination baby.

Haley's uterus was ruined by the vacation goo, remember?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

Haha American Dad continuity.

:j: Stan, we had a dog already.
:patriot: I don't think so.
:j: We did. Five years ago you got Steve an old dog that peed dust, and you killed it. We also had another dog named Fussy that you didn't like or something.
:patriot: Francine, those were obviously dreams. I refuse to discuss your dreams in the daytime.

Continuity went out the window with Rapture's Delight. That's why they could do things like having a puppy get squished by a hot air balloon piloted by pirate cats.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I lost it at the hambulance.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Kiss Kiss Cam Cam
Stan gets Francine baseball tickets for her birthday but is upset when they have a horrible kiss on the kiss cam; Steve and Roger head to Nevada to help clean polluted water.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Anchorfran
Francine sets out to help news anchor Greg when he and Terry split up. Roger becomes obsessed with a fictional boy from an old game called Dream Phone.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

EL BROMANCE posted:

The only place I've heard this phrase before is IT Crowd... Please tell me it means the same thing here. It must do.

As always, Urban Dictionary has the answer.

quote:

A threesome with two guys and a girl, where one guy is hitting it from behind, and the other guy is getting a blow job. The guys are high-fiving over the girl to make the eiffel tower shape.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Rudoku posted:

Crossfit claims another group of dumbasses!

It's the roofie of fitness.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Loved the wrestling stuff. Especially that perfect hurricanrana Principal Lewis performed on Steve.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

FireWorksWell posted:

No show does head explosions quite as hilariously as AD.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

I think there's some real spinoff potential in Suck Boy Tony.

That mouth isn't for talking!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

And then later there's a call back to this joke in "choosey wives choose smith". When Stan is stranded on a desert island he mentions that he's conquered his fear of seagulls after being forced to eat so many of them to survive.

Seagull bones will make a fine raft.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

Patrick Stewart was amazing yet again, good finale.

speaking of Patrick Stewart being amazing... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK9dlmYvB-Y

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Father's Daze
Stan keeps repeating the same Father's Day in a parody of "Groundhog Day"

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

White men CAN jump.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

Strong possibility.

Like, 95% likely.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Those episodes where he had cancer were amazing.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Roger's Baby
Hayley gets an opportunity to see what pregnancy will be like when Roger decides to give birth to Jeff and allow him to be human again; Snot's feeling are hurt when he finds out Steve secretly signed him up for a makeover.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

....I can't decide if that episode description sounds hilarious or horrifying...

It can be both!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

It's time for the greatest of American Dad traditions: the Christmas episode!

Ninety North, Zero West
Steve is abducted and taken to the North Pole, where Santa is using children to mine for mysterious minerals.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Mods, please change the thread title to "prepare for a rage boner".

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

"Blood magic...is dud magic." :c00l:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

TheFattestPat posted:

Great episode, but what the hell was going on at the end of Roger's dinner? Am I missing something there?

People happy to have an abrasive rear end in a top hat out of their lives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Hayley is the new Daredevil!

"I'm catching so much chicken!"