Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
That crossfit fight was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The eternally dying therapist joke never gets old.
Huh, that's Ted Danson.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I haven't seen an episode of Family Guy for, probably, the better part of a decade. Are the main characters still so hateful towards one another?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
There's an upcoming episode called "Men II Boyz" which I pray to god is just a Scott Grimes vehicle.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Francine has got to be the greatest animated sitcom wife. She's just so weird.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
That's right Stan, I found a way.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mister Kingdom posted:

Three.

The Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad!
Who would have thought that American Dad would be the only one of those three to remain consistently good?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Unmature posted:

My fiancée and I have recently become obsessed with this song, specifically Steve’s version. We sing it and pull up this video constantly. Between this, his other songs, and Scott’s character on The Orville Steve Smith is our new love language.
https://youtu.be/SXJCAzAZ6jI

I might be reading too much into things, but Steve really seems to have untoward feelings about his own mother every now and then!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I think he just enjoys doing the show.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Somehow Roger being the one on the other line buying that Danish house actually got me.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

YeahTubaMike posted:

Francine/Steve plotlines are also great, but everyone already knows that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXh-FyXTdsc

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The super delayed reaction to the knee knock

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Wait...why's the video playing in the quote but not the original post?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I don't know what it says about me that as soon as Steve said "Never..." I knew where it was going.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Great episode of AD, real classic formula.

Need a tuttlestrut.gif tho

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

muscles like this! posted:

They've also done multiple jokes about Klaus playing Destiny 2.

It's how he keeps in touch with the Tampa Boys.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
When Roger washes up on shore we can take him to the emergmency rom.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
How many alternate Stans have there been, anyway? The two I can think of being cyborg Stan from the future and Stanferatu.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Don't scare me like that! I thought he really died and this was yet another celebrity death I found out about via a random Something Awful thread.

lol, did the exact same thing

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5gDfFtyWZQ
Anyone know all the style references from the wormhole scene? I got the obvious ones, like South Park, Cubism, Simpsons, but I'm guessing there are some deep cuts there as well.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Zero One posted:

Today's Jeopardy

Huh, had no idea the character was based on the actor, nor that the actor has a pretty big wine business.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I just learned that Dr Ray is voiced by Ted Danson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Klaus went from Brian rip-off
Was he ever portrayed as an intellectual (or, a wannabe intellectual, really) in those early seasons too?